Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale/deltarune roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya, so I just really want some kind of story that takes place in the world of deltarune and or undertale.

I am willing to play just about every character in these franchises, so I hope that will give anyone interested a lot to work with!

I am open to you playing OCS or even if you want me to play an OC(even tho I don't really have much of any)

Preferably you come with an idea in mind, but if need be we can come up with something together.

As for what genre..pretty much anything except romance. I'm ok with romance being a minor thing of the plot, but I don't want another romance focused roleplay ATM.

Other info to know, is that I am literate so please respond with at least a paragraph!

That's about, if you interested, please DM me! Also feel free to chat, I won't mind!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale/deltarune roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus