Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Slick musta made a wrong turn

Warning: this is a darker one
But it's one of the unfulfilled plot ideas I have been dying to try ever since I came up with it. Maybe it will be awesome, maybe it will be awful, but I want to find out either way.

Fandom: Homestuck
Characters: Spades Slick, The Handmaid (Damara Megido), probably Doc Scratch, possibly other members of the midnight crew, possibly some of the felt as well.
Takes place during the first intermission.

Spades Slick and his crew were minding their own business, trying to infiltrate Lord English's hideout. In what he doesn't yet know will be one of the worst mistakes of his life, Slick decides to split the crew up to cover more ground. If it worked for Scooby Doo, it will work for him. Unfortunately, while he has no time politely relieving the green, hatted bastards of their limbs and organs, he was not prepared for a grey girl with ram horns to get in his way. Unfortunately, her time manipulation powers make her very tricky to stab, slash, or bludgeon, and Slick very quickly finds himself defeated and humiliated. Instead of just killing him, though, The Handmaid chooses to take him to an undecorated room and throw him in the corner with his hands cuffed. Dammit. He's going to be tortured for information, he thinks. As it turns out, though, Damara doesn't want him for information. She wants him for companionship. To be a little playmate who isn't green or subservient to Lord English for a change. A playmate with his arms locked behind his back who can't escape or call for help from his buddies. Slick doesn't know it, but Damara just needs him as a distraction from Doc Scratch. Someone to express her emotions to without fear of getting ratted out for her insubordination and rebellious ideas. The reason Slick doesn't know this, of course, is because Damara refuses to tell him. She refuses to tell him anything, or even to speak to him apart from simple commands and phrases.

That's the premise. The story could develop into a friendship, Stockholm syndrome, black romance, or it could just get worse from there. Maybe Slick breaks out and gets killed by Lord English. Maybe Damara lets Slick out and both of them wreak havoc on the felt and their hideout. We'll see where it goes when we get there.

The story can also be tweaked to be way less dark. Don't be afraid to ask about changing any specific details. I'm open to changing almost anything as long as I get to try this out.

And as always,
Peace, love, and girls kissing.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Slick musta made a wrong turn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus