Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy 1x1s (Using NBs, No Romance)

Hello! Relatively new in 1x1 roleplaying and have never RPed on RPR before, but I'm hoping to find some RP partners willing to be patient as I learn the ropes ^__^o

Looking for mostly action/adventure, maybe with some drama or horror or comedy, or all of them who knows. No romance though. Besides maybe unrequited crushes because I think they're hilarious. Non-romantic shipping's a-okay but will depend on character used.

All of my characters are fantasy one way or another, but the settings vary.
  • Pen and Moon are both High Fantasy. Pen is a silly billy wandering adventurer who wields a scythe, wears all black, is obsessed with the concept of death, and is never seen without their thick gloves. Moon is a former-god with near-complete amnesia on a quest to kill the gods who cast her out, using a corrupted version of their former powers they got from eldritch forces.
  • Rian is Urban Fantasy. An Accursed, which are the supernatural of their world. Rian is just doing whatever, being lost in the sauce (went exploring to other worlds and got somehow cut off from the anchor in their home universe, now just ???ing it out).
  • WM is Space Opera Fantasy. A Kamirin, which is an alien species capable of limited shapeshifting, magic, and tearing open portals to other places where the fabric of the universe is thin. WM is cocky, vain, mean and, well, you'll see in their profile.
  • I also have a lot more OCs in toyhouse that I haven't ported to RPR yet. Like Rogue (High Fantasy) and Key (??? Fantasy).

Pen and Moon are open for (non-romantic) shipping, preferably slow burn, WM is open for casual flings. The others are otherwise uninterested in all that bizz.

I'll be busy with college but I can do a reply or two every week at the very minimum ^__^;; It all depends on length, though two paragraphs minimum per-reply seem perfectly doable for me 👍.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I have a few characters that can mesh well with this! How about a high fantasy god slaying adventure party with rogue, pen, moon, joot, and my two laru siblings all going on an adventure to kill gods and find their way back to their universes after accidentally being brought to the one where the RP takes place (perhaps by a god?)

Joot has a hatred for all gods and religion due to his upbringing, laru would kill a god for bragging rights, and query just does whatever sounds like fun
AllseeingDirt Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! I have a few characters that can mesh well with this! How about a high fantasy god slaying adventure party with rogue, pen, moon, joot, and my two laru siblings all going on an adventure to kill gods and find their way back to their universes after accidentally being brought to the one where the RP takes place (perhaps by a god?)

Joot has a hatred for all gods and religion due to his upbringing, laru would kill a god for bragging rights, and query just does whatever sounds like fun

Ooh that seemed like an absolute monster (compliment) of an RP and mayybe someday I'd like to try something of that scope but ummm, that feels like entirely too much characters at once for my skill-level right now hahaaa ^__^;; Especially since Rogue might weight too heavy on the power scale...

Would you still be interested in a scaled down cast...? Moon's still on the table if god-killing is. And I could proobably add Pen as well? Hard to imagine him wanting to kill a god though. Rogue would need an entirely different plot that can't be brute-strengthed, and away from any higher beings..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy 1x1s (Using NBs, No Romance)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus