Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Character creation platform

Hello there, i was creating a character using the easy ''fill in'' platform and I have left a few blank field behind because I tough I could reach them back and then fill them out when I was ready to. Then when I have got to my character page edition I couldn't reach back those blank field. How can I have them again so I can give a little few information.

Also if there is someone here that know alot about space, galaxies and universe that would be great and kind if he/she could contact me via Private message because I don't have much knowledge about stuff. I need more vocabulary. I know where I am going and what I am doing but I don't really have that much words for it. I don't give name to stuff...

rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54. After the modifier of +10, got 64
let see if im a lucky dice roller lol

Sanne Moderator

Hi Xenoqc! Welcome to the site first and foremost. :D

I'm sorry you ran into this little hiccup, but don't worry, you can edit your character's profile all you want.

You can't go back to the (very handy) wizard after creating the profile and completing the steps, but you can manually add in extra information to the page. Just go back to your Dashboard, click on the pencil next to your character's name and click on "Zvanir's public profile".

You'll see the page with the widget in it. Next to the widget's title ("Vital Stats") is also a pencil icon. Click on it to make it editable.

You'll see the whole list with text fields to put information into. You can change things here, and add new ones by clicking on "Add another list item". Feel free to change the order by click and dragging a box around!

Just to help you out, here are the things listed on the profile wizard. You can put these right into a ew list item:

Personal information

Class:
Alignment:
Deity:
Size:
Body Type:
Height:
Weight:
Complexion:
Hair:
Eyes:
Handedness:
Scars:

Social information

Nick Names:
Relationship Status:
Personality:
Mannerisms:

You can add a full description or background by dragging a Text widget to the page and editing it.

You can add (DnD) stats by dragging the "Classic DnD Stats" widget to the page and editing it.

You can add or edit your character's tagline by going to their Settings (you can find the link to those at the top of the page when you're editing your character).

I hope this helped!! If you're still unsure or confused about something, please let us know. :)

Edit: I also strongly recommend creating a topic in the RP Discussion forum for help with any Sci-Fi settings. :D Most people look there for help and to help others, and you'll have the biggest chance to find someone with the knowledge you seek there.

There is also a group called Characterization Corporation that helps people build their characters and the backgrounds they hail from. You might benefit from joining and poking around in there. :)
Xenoqc Topic Starter

Whoa that is so kind Sanne =) Thaks alot particulary for the template so I now know what to put back ;)

Thanks again I will follow your advise and get to those topic in the forum od discutor!

Have a good one buddy

rolled 1d100 and got a natural 37. After the modifier of +10, got 47
let see if i am a lucky dice roller

You are on: Forums » Help » Character creation platform

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus