Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Hoofdy-Dandy Doubutt Tips!

Did you know you can (carefully) squish beetles with a pot? Or even knock them off a ledge (carefully)! Get your revenge for all the times they bit you! Did you know the slimes won't eat a big snowball? Use one as a quick barricade in a pinch. Vases are sometimes hiding a Space Scrap, so look out for those! You can kick them around or crush them into a wall to get the contents out.

Eat food and/or stand near a beautifully welling fountain of life to heal up after tangling with too many slimes, bugs, snakes, or little witchy ghosts.

You can also push a ball into the cannon to shoot balls everywhere! Just kidding. I tried. I wish it worked, I'd be firing them off like crazy, but it doesn't. They just bounce off. XD
You can also turn into a slime to eat all the balls in a room. Also, sometimes when a ball bounces from one room to another, it changes color! That's fun.

If a weapon get stuck in a corner, I like to walk into it until it pops away a little. This seems to make the magnetizing effect from the magnet work a little less well, sometimes, though.

I'll link older Doubutt threads shortly if I can find them.

Also check out Zelphyr's data gathering thread. It's for more than just Doubutts!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Hoofdy-Dandy Doubutt Tips!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus