Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 relationship building rp w/ victoria (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello all, hope you’re all doing well! So, I’ve been wanting to flesh out my lil’ Victorian child oc for a good bit, like fleshing out his character just a bit, and that includes relationship building!

I’m up for a handful of scenarios I can use him in, but I would love to be able to just casually rp with him in his intended time frame if that makes sense?

Romance is fine, platonic, and found family dynamics are cool with me! Hit me with a PM if anyone is interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 relationship building rp w/ victoria (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus