Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mundo - D&D Campaign Looking for Players!!!

Mundo- a world riddled with chaos, but ruled with grace.

In the middle of it all stands the city- no country of San Cristóbal, the large city divided into rings, the innermost housing the richest of the nation, and the outer rings left to fend for themselves.

And in the very center, a king with a secret.

So what happens when the rings are broken and ignored?

This is a D&D campaign that never got off of the ground due to scheduling issues!

I'm looking for 5-7 players, and once enough interest is gained with suitable characters, I will build either a group or PM and we can get started!

Anyone who is interested in joining must have the time . This didn't get off the ground because of time issues, so I am looking for people who have the time to join.

What kind of time? At least 1-2 replies per week . If you do not have this time, please do not express interest in this.

While this campaign is open to beginners, it is preferred you have a basic grasp of the game and how to play it.

However, I do understand life happens. If you join able to have this time and something happens, I completely understand and won't hold it against you. Please just communicate- that is also one of the most important things.

Now that I've expressed a few things I'm looking for in my players, here's a few things about myself!

My name is Solaris, but please feel free to call me Sol or anything else, i love nicknames!

I have been DM-ing campaigns for a long time (6-7 years), and have tons of experience handling a group. I have DM-ed 17 different games in this time, and would love to make this one number 18!

If you are interested, please PM me with:
    Your name, and a few things about yourself
    Your experience level with D&D
    Why you want to join this campaign
    Your availability times
    Your character idea (Please include character name, class, race, and backstory- all rolls and dice stats will be calculated later on)

Thanks for reading this far, and I hope to see your characters soon!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

solaris_light Topic Starter

Looking for 4-5 more players! Beginners are welcome, but is is preferred you have basic knowledge of how to play the game.

Looking for 3-4 more players!

Still looking for 3-4 more players!

Still searching for 3-4 more players!

Still searching for 2-3 more players!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mundo - D&D Campaign Looking for Players!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus