Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Calling All Those Who Are Larger Than Li (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

At the edge of one of Dumar's poorer wards sat a squat building, bustling with activity from all manner of people. Mercenary types, well-armed and armored. Those who made their way in and out of the structure, however, walked with a nobility to their gait that hinted at something more. Across the decorative arch situated over the double doors was a simple script that read Adventurer's Guild - Tears Ward. The interior was cozy. Tables lined either side of the grand room and more than a few were filled with raucous figures who whiled the hours away with boasts about their skill or celebrations over a successful quest. Along the back wall, yet more figures fought to look over one of the many bulletin boards there. Vellum and parchment, scrawled with urgent messages, requests for aid, and other various documents dominated the surface of the bulletins, but a freshly posted one in curling elegant writing read as such:
---
Attention all adventurers!
Calling those who are larger than life itself!
---
My name is Lea Pfeiffer, and I am an aspiring author in need of something to rekindle my creative flame. A muse.

Are you in possession of traits many consider unusual?

Are you a paragon of heroism and virtue, or perhaps a destitute soul with nary a moral to speak of?

It matters not the specific quirk, only that it is dramatic; hyperbolic even.

If you would so graciously allow me to accompany you on an adventure I can guarantee that your name will reach readers everywhere!

Fear not for the impact on your quest rewards. Regaining my muse is its own reward. I shall pay for my own lodging, and food and contribute toward any travel costs.

Should you be willing, come see me at the address below, or simply drop by the Arcane Annex during hours that fall between sun-up and sunset!
---

Hello all! I finished writing up my first character hosted on RPR only hours ago and I've been super eager to dive into an RP for a while now! This is meant to be sort of a short, mission/quest-focused type of encounter, with the story taking place from the meeting of the characters to when they part ways back in town. Easy peasy. It'll be set in a fantasy-style world, but I'm open to the specific style of fantasy (high, medieval, dark). This is my first time playing this iteration of Lea, so it might be a little inconsistent with the descriptions on the actual character page while I sort of get my bearing with him, but I assure you it should be super fun despite it. I'm open to both one-on-one scenes or scenes with an established party. I'll probably be running two of these and no more, so get in while you can, eh?

Quick link to Lea.

Thanks for checking this out and reading through my word vomit, ciao!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Calling All Those Who Are Larger Than Li (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus