Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well met...

Avalar Valkerin (played anonymously)

Hail and well met,

Due to recently gained knowledge I find myself forced to move certain things about myself to this repository.

OOC: I'm really not going to give you a roleplay, suffice to say I hit the ten page limit on freewebs so Avalar is being moved to here as i update and expand the content on his site. I am also open to roleplaying beyond furcadia so don't be afraid to message me, or even don't be afraid to message me if you want to learn more about something on his site.
Gershom (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!

Hope we're at least useful while you're making your move. :)
You'll find RPR's Site creation easier to navigate (at least I did). >.> oh yeah! Welcome to RPR! :D
Quintia (played by Qiao)

Well fancy seeing you here ;D
Well fancy it indeed dear Quin.

At any rate I have turned my RPR page into the core of my site and I'm working my other site into becoming further reading about the character. Although at this rate I may well have to explode his sites into component parts, for example one for his spellbook (although I have some thoughts in that regard), another for his order and another for his ship. The first and latter are as of yet not online in anything more then that which I reveal ICly or OOCly, although the Ether Griffin is referenced in passing.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! I'm looking forward to seeing all about your characters. :) Remember that if you're struggling for space on your pages, we also have collapse tags. They make adding long chunks of text much more pleasing to the eye. I use a couple on my profile and it makes everything neat!

Edit: If I'm adding an URL tag, I better add an URL too <_< Lmao.
That may well be a trick I wind up utilising.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well met...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus