Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(2005 V

Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63)

It's based on the 2005 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film. Need five people for the parts of Augustus Gloop, Veruca Salt, Violet Beauregarde, Mike Teavee and Charlie Bucket.
I would love to play as Charlie, if available!! :)
Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63) Topic Starter

twistedvictorian wrote:
I would love to play as Charlie, if available!! :)

Yeah that's great. Now we just need Augustus, Veruca, Violet, and Mike.
Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63) Topic Starter

Unless you can do Charlie and Violet? Both of those characters?
Willy Wonka wrote:
Unless you can do Charlie and Violet? Both of those characters?

I'd prefer just Charlie, but if we can't get enough people to play all of them, I can play Violet as well.
Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63) Topic Starter

twistedvictorian wrote:
Willy Wonka wrote:
Unless you can do Charlie and Violet? Both of those characters?

I'd prefer just Charlie, but if we can't get enough people to play all of them, I can play Violet as well.

Yeah you can play as Violet and Charlie. I'll do Wonka and the other kids.
Willy Wonka wrote:
twistedvictorian wrote:
Willy Wonka wrote:
Unless you can do Charlie and Violet? Both of those characters?

I'd prefer just Charlie, but if we can't get enough people to play all of them, I can play Violet as well.

Yeah you can play as Violet and Charlie. I'll do Wonka and the other kids.

Oh okay! So we're going to just do a RP between each other, instead of with other users?
That's fine too! Did you want to do the RP in PMs or through the forums?
Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63) Topic Starter

DMs. Go ahead and send one.
Willy Wonka (played by Wonka63) Topic Starter

Or do you want my Discord?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(2005 V

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus