Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Funnies!

Minerva

Alright. We've all had them. During RP, during OOC time with friends, we've all had quotes or seen things that made us laugh. (I might advise mild content warning in advance, as sometimes humor can be crude, but try not to get too bad with what you're posting, guys!)

Usually we log it when something ridiculous happens. Got any funnies to share with the class, guys?

I've got a few.

Here's one from a chat I used to head admin at:

04:28:32 god lays about, his apearable form sprawled out and dreaming of humanity. He releases a sigh of dissapointment as he sees his people and souls go to waste, so many crossing the bridge too early, so many he cant comfort. Beautiful creature lie beside him, relaxed and unphased by what humanity has done. They were preoccupied with the whisps of fate they were turning as they hear prayers and answer them. A few more devine creatures stand about, replying to incignificant qestions od souls that occupy the realm, they themselves were content, curious or scared but those who were scared soon are reassured of where they were and they became curious or content as well... it was nice here... unfortunate that not all could see it or would ever know what it was like, but it was nice none the less.

04:28:55 [Minerva] ...Ave did it better.

04:29:09 [Faelus] Ave did do it better.

04:29:29 [god] ave is busy (LANGUAGE EDIT)ing his dog

04:29:36 [Minerva] Watch the language, God.

04:29:41 [god] ave sucks ass

04:29:45 [Minerva] ...Wow, I always wanted to say something like that.

04:30:42 [god] i hate ave so much, if i could get to him i would beat the (LANGUAGE) out of that scronny little geek

04:30:55 User god has successfully been kicked away.

04:31:01 [Minerva] Who says pagan gods are inferior?

04:31:19 god enters this room

04:32:40 [Scythe] ...

04:32:52 [Minerva] He's awfully quiet.

04:32:53 [Scythe] what are you trying to tell us....

04:32:54 [god] he doesnt even deserve that itlte, he's lower than the solid waste of roaches after being shoved up the rear of all that is unworthy of a soul

04:33:15 User god has successfully been banished.

04:33:28 [Minerva] I'm going to hell for that, but damned if it wasn't worth it.

04:33:35 [Faelus] Then, 'lo, from the heavens came a mighty boot...";
Minerva Topic Starter

17:10:25 Fox bows once, "Thank you. I have played an impiortant part in another world, that known as Flowar. Both worlds are upon that of the Multiverse known as the Staff of Planes. However, all lore has referred to only four planes. Your plane, Lord Genbu is a Lost Universe and a thrilling discovery. It will turn Flowar upside down were I to reveal it. I digress though. The contemporary to Meipheid is one known as Deimopheid. he, in the Eternal war between your kind and the Race of Evil was broken up, as was their Demon King, Death Fog Irrisigdu. Death Fog parallels Hel Crux Tenkiaydo? Tenguyado? Have I got the name right?" he glances around the table, anxiously to the Lord and the Lady...

17:11:19 Minerva mumbles from somewhere amongst her knees, "Tenkiyo... Ten... dang that is a pain in the butt. Tenkiyogudo." o.o;

17:12:28 Genbu could never remember it either >.> He just called him. 'Oh shit!' Back then >.>;

Did some cutting on this one to not submerge people in giant posts to get the funnies:

Amidst a tremendous war, where the sky was blotted out in darkness, the messenger of the gods struggled to maintain contact.

Luci: ~ Speaking of, what's going on out there? I can't even SEE anymore. ~

Ferous: 'Tentacle bath.'

Ash: "...Destruction, death, steel, and hippos."

Vigilante: < Dildo-scorpion. >

Girl borrowing Vigilante's bike: "WOOO I LOVE THIS BIKE!"

God speaking through a paladin: "This suit is restricting."

Luci: ~ Oh, well as long as everything's NORMAL...~ -_-

Zenthus glances up to intense clanging. P**sed clanging, even. Only to find a hornhead running straight at him. He actually looks mildly surprised, trying to sidestep from her path. "...Having trouble with my pets?"

20:13:54 Shizuka ducks into the room and puts the plate down on the desk, taking the chair. "Phew... Yeah.. Your.... bucket... cornered me in the kitchen..."

[Ave] Fauts, if you post that f[**]ing banana one more time, I'm going to STAB YOU IN THE FACE.
Oh nice, Gabe is a paladin now? XDXDXD

Also, whatever happened to that bucket? It'd make a totally awesome guard dog. Just sayin' >_>

Here, a couple of my favorites to stay on topic
Zenthus makes evil look good. :x

Gabriel- thinks you look like his dad :x

Jaylor_Trav is just plain creeped out. :D
[notDan] And the mooth doth glow.

[notDan] (And the grass doth grow)

[Catalyst] ...mooth?

[Gabriel] is that like...a cow with a lisp?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Funnies!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus