Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP partners/new friends (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I play mostly female characters.

I can do most genres. (No Horror, please)

I'm super new to the site and am hoping to make some new friends, at least. I don't know how else to do so aside from a forum post.

While I only have two characters up at the moment, I can usually create a new character in a relatively short period (not more than an hour).

I have a flexible schedule, so I can be online during the daytime for the USA and into the evening. I might multitask which means there will be times when I won't reply immediately, but sometimes I'll just sit and wait for a reply.

I don't really do furry stuff, sorry.
Just saying hi and stuff! I sent you a PM. We'd love to have your character in our mage group. But either way, I hope you find what you are looking for and have fun!
Hello! & Welcome! I hope you are enjoying yourself. If you would like to RP, check out my characters and see if any interest you! :D
lyingsmile15 Topic Starter

Hi! I'm enjoying having people to RP with for the first time in months. ^^ I will try to read through your characters later today!
Alrighty. If you need any help with anything just let me know. (:
lyingsmile15 Topic Starter

Okay! Thanks! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP partners/new friends (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus