Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Darkness based Unicorn looking for rp. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Impuria (played anonymously)

I would work best in a medieval fantasy setting, but I will consider other settings. That being said, I won't be found in any city without a very good reason. I don't have a plot in mind so feel free to tell me ideas and maybe we can up with something.

I am looking for 1-3 literate rpers who can post at least a solid paragraph per post. Here's to hoping I find someone to rp with!
Impuria (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ok I thought I would try again and I figure that reuse is better then making a new thread.
What would this entail? I mean, my character doesn't have much of a story either, but this sounds kind of interesting.

Well I really just want to test this girl out as I haven't had a chance to use her yet.
Very well, how about a simple meeting and conversation? That seems like a nice way to test the water.

All right, do you mind if we start tomorrow? I only got an hour of sleep last night. ZZZZZZZZ
Nighty-night!
Hey, can I join? You said 1-4. Is it full yet?

Here is the character I want to use:
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=29100

I don't mind if Conan doesn't mind. Ask him. If he would prefer to keep it as a 1x1, then I could start a new 1x1 with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Darkness based Unicorn looking for rp. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus