Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the living dead

Kriss Thorley (played by Wolfpup13)

(I will post when I make my new character) (this is only for me , Booobear , and Archangel )
eric (played by booobear)

"shale we begin?" lol
erza (played by booobear)

"i think we should" haha
Kriss Thorley (played by Wolfpup13) Topic Starter

Did I not say one person? XD one character per person please booobear :p

Nvm booobear and btw it's "shall" :p

Oh and just so you know :p this will be a serious rp, do what your character would actually do in the situation

Oh I will

I'll have to make my char tomorrow during 4th block so start it....thurs?

yeah that will be fine with me.

Alex are you and Hannah ready? We start this tomorrow :p who wants to go 1st?

Btw I'm this imma act like I don't know you guys so..... :p

"the zombies are coming. run!" he yelled to everyone in the town "get out now. kill or be killed."

"any one ready to fight stay and i want the others to get the weak and the children out of here. GO NOW!"

(Oh god I knew I was gonna regret letting you start it)
Alexandra (played by Wolfpup13) Topic Starter

Alexandra was rudely awoken from her peaceful slumber when she hear someone yell. She didn't become fully awake in time to hear what was said though, whatever it was seemed to be important. She got up, her white nightgown blowing in the wind from an open window near her bed. She walked to the window and was startled fully awake when she saw figures running in the dark, running away from slower moving figures a ways down the road. "What......are those?" She asked softly? As they came closer into view she gasped. Zombies.........
She quickly changed into her day clothes. Consisting of a long sleeve shirt, long blue jean pants, and an grey overcoat. She went over to her late fathers study and pushed a chair over to the book case, climed ontop of the chair and reached for a handgun that was hidden up there.

(Let's have a reply order, is that k?
The order would be:
Booobear
Me
And whoever happens to join))

"Hurry up. GO!!"

"There are too many."

"We can handle it"

As Alexandra reached for the gun she heard a pounding on the door downstairs. So quickly grabbed the gun and holster from the top of the bookcase. She put the holster around her waist as she ran down the stairs. She looked out the window to see who was outside. It seemed to be human, but she couldn't tell. She unlocked the deadbolt on the door when suddenly frantic pounding started on the door. She fell backwards, startled.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the living dead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus