Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the living dead

eric (played by booobear)

"They are fast. I have never seen one like these." He reached the swords on his back. "We better get started."
erza (played by booobear)

"This will be easy." She looked at Eric "is everyone leavening
Nasus (played by nayuya)

Heat, that's all Nasus felt while he walked throught the sands of time (aka the desserts of egypt).
Nasus (played by nayuya)

"Damn why can't I find any one in this god forsaken city, its like every one just left or died. Oh well more water for me" the second he finishes his sentence he hears a blood cutterling scream." What the hell was that"?
Alexandra (played by Wolfpup13) Topic Starter

(Screw reply order lol)
Alexandra screamed as zombies burst through her door. She stumbled backwards and turned and ran back up the stairs, went into her fathers study closed, locked, and deadlocked the door. She then pushed a chair infrount of it. She then backed away from the door, eyes wide with fear.

"what was that?" she turned to run toward the scream. "it sounds like a little girl. you stay here and protect the city."

"yes ma'am. i will stay here with the men left in the village and we will beat every last one of them." he turn toward the crowd "lets go."

"hello you was that." she screamed as loud as she could "umm what was that nose over there?" she turned to see a zombie feeding on the flesh of one of the women from the village "hey dead pig wanna play a game?" she reached for the two machine guns on her back and starts fire on the zombie. "well that was no fun. he didn't even try to fight me."

(Ok lemme stop you right there, where'd you get the guns in the middle of the desert?)
Nasus (played by nayuya)

"Why the hell do I hear gun fire I must be going insane. Still I need to find out where that scream came from." As he finished musing to himself he notices a large amount of undead coming his way" well damn I have the worst luck".

(They have been on my back the whole time dork :) ) "well time to go find whoever scared." She turned to walk away then she look over shoulder towards the dead body behind her "oh and thanx for the fun. You got my blood pumping."

Alexandra backed away from the door and slid down next to the wall. All the bravery she had been feeling had left her, she was scaired half to death. She sat there until her breathing calmed, listing to the zombies walk around downstairs. There seemed to be around 5 down there now. She froze as she heard steps coming up the stairs.

"Why are there so many?"

"Hello! Where are you." She ran through the village "where are you? Is there any one here."
Nasus (played by nayuya)

As Nasus finds a house he notices the front door broken off the henges" what could have done this? Wait why do I hear banging, wait that's probably were the scream came from" he draws two blades from the holsters on his side as he walks into the house.

Alexandra stood up as she heard new footsteps walk into the house, they didn't sound like a zombie. Perhaps it was another survivor? She shakily walked over to the door and listened, she had opened the door just a crack when a zombie started banging on the door. She shrieked and started pushing back on the door, in a sort of reverse tug-o-war. "Go away!" She shrieked. Leaning on the door with all her might she slowly got it to close again, locking the door she went back to the wall and slid down, breathing heavily.
Nasus (played by nayuya)

Nasus walks in on a zombie trying to brake down a door" well that's most likely were the scream came from" as he finished he slashes the zombie through the waist cutting it in half.

"there it is again." she turned toward the direction of the scream. "i coming where are you."

"ow what the hell was that?" he looked down at his right ankle where he seen a zombie biting through it "Erza where are you i need help!" a few men the gathered around him protecting him then he got up and stab himself in the heart because he knew that the infection would begin. **i am so sorry erza i love you my darling sister. you were are always there for me and you all ways stood up for me. please help this town.** <-(he id thinking)

When Alexandra hears ts slicing sound she jumps. "W...who's out there?" She asks shakily and cautiously. She doesn't move from her position on the wall as she watches the door.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » World of the living dead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus