Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » the arrival of some dude

I thought I'd give this place a go. Name's Kite, and I've run a couple RP forums and groups from old bb boards to gaia to tumblr to second life and guild wars. I'm mostly into GMing as many different genres as I can and I am an avid, voracious worldsmith.

Seriously I spend more time worldbuilding than anything else. It's my terrible addiction.
Welcome!

Heh, yeah, world building can be awesome, just tends to get hard to get beyond it once you get into it. ^^; But hey, I'm betting you'll find plenty people interested in seeing what you've got. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone's pretty friendly here. ^_^

(Also, interesting name you've got. ^^ )
Greetings, mortal good neighbor! :3

I've always found world-building to be difficult; consistency is a PITA, at least for me >.< Still can be fun if you don't get hung up on the details, though ^^;
Welcome to RPR Kiteastrophe! :) I love world building, it's really a lot of fun! I hope you have luck finding what you are looking for here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! We're a super friendly bunch! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » the arrival of some dude

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus