Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Hey I'm kind of a new RP(er) here and I love it already. (My friend kind of told me to do this or he wouldn't stop bugging me so here I am :D ) I like to RP and like to meet new people. I have done some role play on other sights before and I'm happy to be here and play as much as I can! :)
And here's my official: Welcome!

If you're not sure about anything, be sure to ask. :)
adda girl now you are officaly part of the RPR family welcome and yes yau are nerdy we talk about harry potter and venturian tale if that's not nerdy then what is
Graces12 Topic Starter

Thanks I'll remember that and harry potter and venturian tale are not nerdy subjects they are amazing and awesome you cannot say no to that can you?
I s'pose if you want to get into contemporary language use, "nerd" is indeed not the correct word - it's associated with academics. The correct term here is "geek."

And being a "geek" certainly isn't a bad thing, nor does it mean you like things that aren't awesome. Rather, you probably like the things that actually are awesome - like Harry Potter, role play, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, video games, etc. ;)
Graces12 Topic Starter

Now who sounds like a nerd? :) lol . But weird thing is you named partially most of the things I like
Then congrats: you're a geek, and that's awesome. ^_^
Graces12 Topic Starter

And accept my geeky ness with open arms!
Welcome to RPR Graces12! Everyone here is really friendly, just like your friend said! :) I hope you like it here, and that you find some awesome new RP's!

Also all those things Novalyyn named are clearly awesome things :D
hey loki he left off one important thing AVENGER'S ASSEMBLE I loved the film and thire is a parady called avengers assemble and is a parody of what makes you beautiful and the most promonet line is"let's kick the crap out of thor's brother loki" I actualy felt sorry for loki as he was hit over the head with minojiner,hit in the face with cap's sheld and took an arrow to the knee, refernces to skyrim so awesome and never call Graces Jensessa or she will flip
and I'm a nerd mostly because I watch Veriant (comic book channle on youtube so aewsome) and loads of other stuff and it's VENTURIAN one of his charticters is a total nerd and says "oh my gosh you total nerd you know nothing of startrek episode 1234 when Captian jhoc luk piccard saved the galaxy from the borg and met a hot green alien" and has a nerdy lisp also geeks and nerds are kind the same thing because they all watch sicfi and fantasy and some play dungons and dragons (witch i haven't played so I will have to play it sometime in the futre)
Graces12 Topic Starter

Actually go onto youtube there is a parody song about the differences between a nerd and a geek, watch and find out which you are
Punctuation, dear friends. I almost run out of breath even silently reading all that! XD
Graces12 Topic Starter

Yeah I don't think punctuation is mine or vali's strong point you know
Just suggesting you work on it. :) It's very helpful in text format RP.
Graces12 Topic Starter

Not with ours vali you have too many plot twists! My head still hurts...
I am so mean to graces It's so funny! (sigh) but maybe i do have to many plot twists but Martin being a were wolf is a good one along with him killing harkon for good by ripping off his head and then ripping his head in half brutal i know, but when he goes wolfas you put it he kinda loses controll
Graces12 Topic Starter

Maybe I should do a plot twist of my own like maybe making Elle a vampire or something, you know have a bit of fun myself or something.
Don't reveal your plot twists it's bad writing my dear friend
Graces12 Topic Starter

Who said I was gonna do it?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus