Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Well ive been Roleplaying in a scifi setting for several years, even cooked up my own Setting. But most of my freinds disliked it or are disinterested now. Im here hoping to reignight my passion for writing in the roleplay sense as well as a freelance sense. I prefer not to put games into the R rating or worse, but in some cases it just ends that way, because my players drive it that way. Because ive played DND for so long, ive done entire Text based RP's using the typical DND layout. "you find yourself...." drives me nuts but it works. Player wise i try to make modest charecters, and not overpower them, even if the GM lets me tie them into the world.
Welcome! If you'd like to give your world another try, your could set up a group - or just a thread to begin with, to gauge interest. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty friendly. ^_^
Tankroller Topic Starter

Well, i'm in a bit of a bind, Because im an active service member in the USN, it makes for some tricky fanagling with Time and internet.
Running a group might not go to well then, but don't worry too much about RPs in general. Most folks understand that real life comes first and can really take over, and will be patient so long as you let them know what's up. :)
Amidamaru (played by Crimson_Soul)

tru tru
Tankroller Topic Starter

Although, its gonna be fun getting something rolling. Tryign to boot up a quick one that ive been working on since i left Boot camp.
Hi there Tankroller, welcome to RPR! :) Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll be finding some RP partners in no time. Did you know that each thread topic in the forum can be converted into a real time chat? You just click the 'launch chat' button at the top of the thread page. I thought that might be useful for you since you said you don't know about what times you'll have internet. If you and the person you are RPing with are on at the same time it can make the RP go a lot faster!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus