Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Back from hiatus, ready to start on a cl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Five20

I had taken a break for quite some time -- what with school life and job hunting it was difficult for me to juggle my RPs and real life. But things are working out for the better, and I have faith in myself to keep up with more stories now!

I'm open to just about any plot -- from an apocalypse dystopia to magic or high-fantasy. I'd love the chance to see how far both of our imaginations can take us! Romance in regard to any gender is completely fine, as well.

I'll be using my character Beau, and I'd prefer if we stuck to PMs. I tend to write in multiple paragraphs, but so long as I receive more than a few lines to go off of I won't be a stickler about length.

Hope to hear from someone soon! Just send me a PM and we can shoot around some plot ideas. And if you feel you have a character who's a little hard to deal with -- perhaps even downright rude -- don't be afraid to bring them to the table also. A little friction in the beginning of the story adds to the fun, for me at least ;)

Thanks for reading!
Welcome back. :) Hopefully school and job stuff is going better now. ^^
Five20 Topic Starter

Much, much better. Thanks for being so patient with me! I just sent you a reply now :3
Eh, I took a little break too, so no problem. ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hey Five!! I was wondering where you were the other day. XD Glad to hear you're okay! Welcome back~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Back from hiatus, ready to start on a cl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus