Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » From a writer to an RPer

Revan

Hi, i'm Revan, as my username would suggest and i'm going from being a writer in my spare time to becoming an RPer and I thought "Hey why not start here?" so here I am saying hi to you all, and I hope everyone is open to my writer style of rping, gonna need some time to adjust... hahaha
Welcome! You're not the only writer here. Some, like me, are hobbyists, and others are more professional. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Everyone is pretty friendly here. :)
Revan Topic Starter

awesome glad to know, i'll make sure to ask my questions (most of them at least) publicly so I get as much advise as possible
hopefully i don't have questions though and i'll just learn as I go along
Loren

Hello! My name's Loren, and welcome to the RPRepository!

You should take a look on the Site's Rules or the Looking For RP Forums. They're kinda helpful. You can also check out the Find RP zone, for a quicker and less detailed rp.

What kind of genre do you roleplay? :)
Revan Topic Starter

I generally would go with fantasy but I can do all kinds of rp's it doesn't matter
Loren

I see :) I generally also do fantasy/modern supernatural, although I love historical genres (with supernatural tints, of course) .
Hi there Revan! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :) If you have any questions just go ahead and ask! We're all really friendly here and happy to help ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » From a writer to an RPer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus