Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art for my Incubus? [Seeking]

I have had this character for a very very long time (10+ yrs), but sadly I hardly have any original artwork for him. :( I have been wanting to redo his profile for a while now, but am wanting to redo it while showcasing with artwork of him within the design. I sadly have hardly if any artistic talents and am hoping some very friendly artists may like to have a go at drawing him.

I do have reference images in his gallery that may be a big help on how he is to look. I used a program called IMVU to create the best images I could of what I see him to look like.

As for clothing Dameon tends to have a very scarce selection of what he wears.
Which include, black skinny jeans with a neon rainbow studded belt: (Ref), any neon colored tank top or vest (Ref) and lastly he wears a pair of combat boots (Red)
Feel free to add any accessories and such. :)

Also he does have several piercings: right now he has the left side of his nose with a small silver/black/neon hoop. He has small neon colored gauges in both ears, and has a silver/black/neon lip ring on the left side of his mouth. In addition he does have his hips pierced ( Ref)

note: the silver/black/neon means you can choose which color you'd want

He does indeed have a tail! -Ref -

Looking for: Line art, Sketches, Icons, Mid Body, Chibi etc..

Please have background transparent or able to be made transparent... Pretty please lol :3

~~If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me. :D I really hope several artists will take him on.~~~<3
I could probably do a bust? x3;;
Dameon Vyel (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

I would love that <3 ^_^

:3 Open to others~~

Still looking....

Seeking!!! <3
I'll see what I can get done <3
Might not be more than a mid-body though :<