Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey! i'm lyra!!

i'm an RPer, love ERP and most things kinky, but i also love adventure and non sexual.
i rp with *Action stars* and in short first person actions.
Welcome to RPR! We have all kinds of roleplayers here so I'm sure you'll find something that interests you in no time :)
SeraphicStar

Welcome! I hope you like our little corner of the internet. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Hello and welcome! :)

Just as a quick check, since you don't have your age listed in your profile - are you 18 or older? Because if you aren't, anyone who does ERP with you would be breaking the law.
Lyraheartly Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:

Just as a quick check, since you don't have your age listed in your profile - are you 18 or older? Because if you aren't, anyone who does ERP with you would be breaking the law.
yes, i am recently 18 ^^

SeraphicStar wrote:
Welcome! I hope you like our little corner of the internet. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
thank you!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! We have all kinds of roleplayers here so I'm sure you'll find something that interests you in no time :)
haha ^^ i'd bet!
Lyraheartly wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:

yes, i am recently 18 ^^
Awesome. :) Have fun then. I know there's a lot of folks around here who enjoy ERP.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey! i'm lyra!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus