Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Er... Hi.

Hello... I'm Quint, and I've been rping for a while. I'm new here, obviously... I'm kinda shy.

I really like fantasy and sci-fi rps, but I'll try anything, really, so long as it's not too... adult. I prefer to roleplay young characters, anyways, and most of my characters are girls (because I am awful at rping boys.)
D'aww, it's okay. We don't bite, really! Well, not too much.

Feel free to look around, jump in and make a character, browse the Groups section, or just hang out. We're all pretty easy-going, as long as ya follow the rules and all that jazz.

And don't be afraid of the name. I can be nice too... when I want to ^_^
Welcome!

If you feel just diving in, most RPs get set up through the Looking For RP forum, though you can also use the Find RP tool (listing only things from people who were on in the past 10 minutes) or just PM someone directly if you find them interesting. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty friendly here. ^_^
Loren

Heh, Quintessence, do I know you from somewhere? *narrows eyes*

Now seriously, welcome to the RPR! The community's great, really. By the way, can I call you pandora, or do you prefer Quintessence now ? XD
Quintessence Topic Starter

Thank you guys. I'm excited to start rping here. Everyone seems pretty nice.

Nope, don't know you at all, Loren. Call me Quint, Quintessence, Pan, Pandora, Robert... I don't care, honestly.
Loren

Lol, you DO seem familiar XD
I'll call you Pandora : memories from the last RP and everything :)
Quintessence Topic Starter

Alright, I'll probably end up calling you Nick.
Welcome to RPR Quint! I hope you're enjoying it here and finding lots of new RP :) If you have any questions at all feel free to ask! Everyone is happy to help ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Er... Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus