Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! I've loved being a member of the site so far! I roleplay characters such as Link, Happy (From the manga, Fairy Tail.) Sonic, Robot Boy, and even some power rangers characters. My roleplay length is Multi-Para, One Liner, Para, and Semi. At the moment, I am only roleplaying as Robot Boy for anyone wondering. If you wanna discuss a roleplay/crossover with me and want a connection, feel free to add me as a friend, enemy or acquaintance. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
Welcome! Good to know you're enjoying the site so far. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

So are you new-new, or are you a use-the-site-a-while-before-introducing sort of person?
RobotBoy Topic Starter

Well, I've been on other Roleplaying sites such as AniRoleplayer which I'm active on. Others I've abandoned since they've closed down. But this site I'm new too.
Well then! You might find it helpful to check out Getting Started (actually, all of the Help documentation is pretty great).

If you want to just dive in, most RPs get set up through the Looking For RP forum, though you can also use the Find RP tool (listing only things from people who were on in the past 10 minutes) or just PM someone directly if you like them or one of their characters. ^_^
RobotBoy Topic Starter

Thanks for the info!
Welcome to RPR! :) There are loads of people here interested in canon roleplay so I'm sure you'll find something in no time! Everyone is super friendly here so please feel free to ask if you have any questions ^_^
HwoThumb

Nice to see you here! And thanks for joining my RP - Looking forward to getting this story underway

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing Myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus