Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oi! You there... With the face...

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Savage. You can call me Sav for short if you'd like. I have two lovely lady characters all whipped up and reering to go but first I figured I'd give you some vital info.

I'm a lady, an almost grown lady so I'd prefer to rp with other almost grown folks.

Also a word of warning I'm mostly on my tablet so if I slip up and words run into one another or some similar nonsense occurs my apologies before hand, however I will try my hardest to be mindful of all errors and to catch them as soon as I can and edit accordingly.

Anyway, that's really it. Live long and prosper my friends.
Welcome!

If you have any uncertainties, I suggest you check out Getting Started (actually, all of the Help documentation is pretty great). If you want to just dive in, most RPs get set up through the Looking For RP forum, though you can also use the Find RP tool (listing only things from people who were on in the past 10 minutes) or just PM someone directly if you like them or one of their characters. ^_^

And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. People are pretty friendly here. :)
Welcome to RPR! We have lots of people on mobile and other devices here so we're pretty understanding. I hope you're enjoying the site so far! Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll find some RP in no time <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oi! You there... With the face...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus