Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » All Kinds of RP -- Experienced

Ari

So, I've been RPing for years; therefore, I have built up an array of characters. I tend to be very detailed in my writing style and would love to RP with someone else that is the same way. At the moment, I dont have a PC, so I am using my mobile(so please, bare with me). There isn't much about my characters on my page (in fact, I currently only have Simon's page up). If you want to know more or what other kinds of characters I have, just ask. To learn more about Simon, go to www.sidelinedsimon.tumblr.com (I swear there is no ads or anything of that sort). If you go there, you will also be able to see my writing style.
Feel free to contact me at anytime (Skype is open: airrobear) Thanks for taking the time to read! You're awesome! :)
Hi there Ari! Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll have tons of RP in no time! You might want to try making a post on the Looking For RP forum with a more specific idea of the type of plot you want :) It might get more people interested there!
Loren

Hey, welcome to the RP Repository! My name is Lanthe, and the community's great around here! Really XD.
I'd tell you about the Find RP zone, but it seems you've already found it. Heh. For something more in detail, there are always the Looking for RP forums.~

So what's your prefered genre for rps? :)
Welcome! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » All Kinds of RP -- Experienced

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus