Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Full Life Rp? - Shadow Walker (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"One who walks the line between light and dark, with no ties to either side. "

gl-32287-1400366385.jpg
Name:Evence
Age:Unknown, Appears 19 ( or 18) but is probably over 743 years old.
Sexuality: Straight
Species:Shadow Walker
Sub species:Human?
Relationship Status: Single,
Phobias:Unknown
Abilities:Find Out
Nicknames:Even, Ean,
Body:Skinny
Parents:What Are Those Again?
Work: Varies
Mannerisms: plays with his fingers when he knows he's done something bad and he'll be in trouble. Rest is anonymous.
Voice:Average..

Link to profile- http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=32287&page=73413

Plot: I hope for the characters to meet as children, and go throughout their lives with maybe the occasional(Long or short) time skip.
-
Beginning-
-
School had just begun not even three weeks ago and the teachers made commotions in the hall about a transfer student (Evance) going to this school, but nobody had seemed to have spotted him/her all day. However when the children are released for recess, one boy is already outside, quietly sitting alone n the shade under a tree. Will you be the first to approach him, or the first to tell the teacher?
May I rp with you?
Rhythm Topic Starter

^^; ...sorry...not seeking now.
Sanne Moderator

Rhythm wrote:

I'm confused. Why did you post this in the looking for RP forum if you're not looking for RP? o.O
Rhythm Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Rhythm wrote:

I'm confused. Why did you post this in the looking for RP forum if you're not looking for RP? o.O

Ah, somebody saw my forum and PM'ed me earlier today ^^; seeing I was seeking only one rp with him, I've found it already,
Okay! I understand

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Full Life Rp? - Shadow Walker (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus