Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP with an Inkling (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PANGAEA

It's been a long while since I've RP'd with my character Ink and I'd like to rejuvenate her in some way or another.

I'm looking for no one in particular though I tend to steer away from anthros or nekos, anything along those lines, but I am looking for someone to make this RP lively and sprightly. I'd like to keep this RP alive, and also fun to respond to throughout the story. I do require that responses be at least a paragraph and that we keep things very descriptive. This RP has very few restrictions.. Well, little to none at all besides the point of the length of your responses.

Ink is a learning character, so she can conform into anyone depending on what character she RP's with. This will also mean that she will not know much in the beginning and if you've read her profile this is due to her being a new creation.

A Small Prompt (optional):

I have very little scenarios for Ink, besides the one that is most familiar with her. The Inkling, is of course made of ink. Though we as people are 75% water, she is 85% ink, and she'll need a particular kind of ink just as we need water apart from sodas and other drinks. Occasionally she'll begin to leak. Her body will occasionally rid of the bad ink that is only a surrogate of the ink she was made from. Of course she could intake of any ink (besides colored ink), but this will only last her for so long. If she does not find the ink she was made from or her creator she will soon be diminished.

This is only a small prompt, but if you have something else in mind I will gladly go along with it. Please PM me if you're or respond her if you're interested.
I am interested! Jerry Jay may look like a Pokemon trainer, but that's only one of the many things he can be. What time period did you want for this?
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Jerry looks to be a modern character, so I suppose modern day will do well. Ink can just about fit anywhere.
Works for me! How do you wanna start this?
PANGAEA Topic Starter

First would you like to go with my scenario or do you have one in mind? Also, would you prefer PM or forum?
I like your prompt. Personally, I prefer PM RPs.

If I could contribute an idea, I think Jerry would start off teaching her the best and most important lessons of all: having lots of fun!! Playing games, going to carnivals, that sort of thing. Sound good?
PANGAEA Topic Starter

Sounds perfect! I'll get to starting it then.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP with an Inkling (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus