Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » World of Warcraft roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! My name is Asha, and I'm very new to this lovely site. I only joined yesterday, actually, but am looking forward to getting some plotting in, and hopefully some role play soon!

As you can tell from the title, I would love to RP in the expansive universe of Warcraft! My only character at the moment, Zin'taji, is a Zandalari troll who deserted the campaign of his people after the fall of the Thunder King (as well as due to some more personal reasons that I think would be fun to leave as a secret for now). I'm still working on his profile, but the basics are up, and I will be adding more very soon!

As for a plot, well, my 'Taji is a self-proclaimed 'neutral' party now, working as a sword-for-hire mercenary. He's still on the continent of Pandaria, but I don't mind putting him somewhere else for the sake of accessibility if your character has never been to, or never will be in, Pandaria. Usually when confronted with a contract, Zin'taji will lie about being Zandalari, (for obvious reasons) and will simply say that he's a mongrel mix of Drakkari and jungle troll. This bothers him to no end, as he is still very proud to be Zandalari--though he's no fool.

As for the faction war between the Horde and Alliance, Zin'taji has no interest, and will work for anyone who pays enough. Though he still believes trolls to be the superior race, he can hide his prejudice when it suits him. He does, however, have a particular distaste for humans and dwarves.

The style of role play I'm looking for is one-on-one, though I'm not opposed to larger groups if more than one person is interested! I tend to write a lot, near novella, and don't expect you to write as much as I do, if you don't want. I like to be relaxed, as role play is supposed to be fun, but the same amount of effort between both partners is always appreciated~

Obviously, I think plotting would work best if your character is already suited to fit into the World of Warcraft universe, but if not, I have no qualms about that either! I'm open to cross-overs with other fantasy settings! Also, you don't need to have an extensive knowledge of Warcraft lore to interact with Zin'taji, so please don't worry about that!

I feel like I've written so much already, with a lot of vague and broad material, haha! I apologize for that, and if you have any interest or questions feel free to comment here or shoot me a message!

I look forward to role playing and plotting with you in the future! Thank you! nwn

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » World of Warcraft roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus