Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Vigilante?

Minerva

Alright. I've got a vigilante. You can see his profile from mine, name Raphael Emmerich. He has a bunch of high tech equipment, but is only mildly futuristic. More "modern with technology most people can't get yet". Recently we had this big apocalyptic war RP he took place in, and his potential future antagonist got killed during it; he has one other antagonist, but that's still growing. His older ones were already taken care of, save for one that got away and didn't return etc etc but they're not coming back either.

So what I was wondering is if anyone would mind, or want, the presence of a vigilante in an RP, or would want to start one? Nexus-modern city type, he doesn't take up minor purse nabbings, but out of hand mob and gang affairs, large antagonists, etc. He's entirely human, a magical null of sorts, but I'll accept demons or what the heck ever as antagonists too.

Just... searching.";
Glacontour

I wish I could help, but the most bad my characters do is on accident. Perhaps Smile might be of use to you though...? I'm not done with his profile, but he is ruthless and has no qualms about mauling people, if that suits your needs o3o''

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Vigilante?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus