Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H-HELLO--

Hi! You can call me Lu or Lulu!

I've RP-ed on forums before (always with OCs; I've got no experience with tumblr or LJ-based RP's since they were usually done using characters from pre-existing series and I was never very good at playing someone else's character-- I'm rambling) but since I got busy with school and other personal things, I've only hopped back into the scene recently! I look forward to growing as a writer and coming up with all sorts of stories and adventures with everyone.

Feel free to contact me for whatever :D

(LET'S PLAY A DICE GAME? First to get an even number wins a doodle?)

rolled 1d6 and got 2
EVENNNN

Loren

Hello, welcome to the RP Repository >:) This site is great, you're going to love it here :D

Also, if you are looking for Roleplay, there's the Find RP Widget and the Looking for RP Forums. The Widget is to find RPs more quickly and to see which are on, and the Forums are for something more in-depth.

There's also the Help Forums if you have any doubts, and the Help page to...ah...help you XD

So what are your favourite genres to rp? :)

Edit: Forgot to put the dice, lol. Meh XD
Ludivine Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Hello, welcome to the RP Repository >:) This site is great, you're going to love it here :D

Also, if you are looking for Roleplay, there's the Find RP Widget and the Looking for RP Forums. The Widget is to find RPs more quickly and to see which are on, and the Forums are for something more in-depth.

There's also the Help Forums if you have any doubts, and the Help page to...ah...help you XD

So what are your favourite genres to rp? :)

Edit: Forgot to put the dice, lol. Meh XD

I've been looking at them, actually! I'll be turning in soon though so no playing for me right now c:! As for genres, I don't really have any specific favorites; I'm open to exploring ahaha. I guess, if I had to choose though, I'm a fan of fantasy and paragraph RPs just because they're what I'm used to? I enjoy "mature" RPs but I'd like to get into long-term ones with a lot of development and junk :D!

As for the dice, that's okayyy <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!! :) Do let us know if you have any questions, we're all friendly and love to help. :)

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It sounds like you're going to fit in well here :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far <3

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Ludivine Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site!! :) Do let us know if you have any questions, we're all friendly and love to help. :)

Thank you so much for the welcome! I'll be sure to speak up if I've got a problem <3!
Ludivine Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It sounds like you're going to fit in well here :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far <3

Thank you! I'm flattered that you'd say that ;Q;! Oh, you seem to have rolled an even number, by the by! Any specific character requests c:?
I just realized I never replied to this! Haha, I'll send you a PM <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H-HELLO--

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus