Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term supernatural roman (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm mainly looking for one partner here, but a love triangle is always interesting. Anyhow, by supernatural I just mean vampire, mutant, werewolf, angel, demon, or whatever. Or even human. I haven't made my character yet so it's flexible except my character will be female. Anyone interested?
I'm interested. I have two males, but I can also make a new one if needs be.
xxMoonwish Topic Starter

Either of your characters would be good. Want me to go ahead and start a thread on fantasy rp?
Yeah that is fine. Just send me a link in a PM.
If you are still looking, I have plenty of characters that would work. :) I have two males(A half witch and a demon wolf) and 12 females(a variety of creatures.). All my characters are bisexual so a femalexfemale romance is fine by me. ^^
I got some human characters (except for Kevin and Natasha) that I could use if you are interested.
I have hundreds of characters, if you're interested. Just check out my characters and tell me which ones you like and we can figure something out ;)?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term supernatural roman (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus