Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi, I'm not at all new to role play but I am new to this site. I've got my first character here up and am trying to turn my pathfinder group onto the site now. This is really a great resource, and I like it already even though I've only been here a week.
Hope you have fun RPing here and welcome.
Ben Moderator

Oooh, welcome! I love Pathfinder, and thanks so much for trying to attract more members for us!

What kind of RP do you like best?
autumnrose Topic Starter

Thank you two for the welcome.

I do hope they join, I'm trying to get them on so that we can RP our characters casually throughout the rest of the week. Simple things they are doing at camp or when shopping.

My favorite kind of rps are low technology medieval settings with mid-magic and lots of races. The more freedom the better. In fact, I tend to enjoy rather mundane "village" or township rps where we thrown in a plot every now and then but the big focus is how the characters interact and get along. I give everything a try though.

What about you? What are your favorite rps?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here. With your interests I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're a really friendly bunch here!
Welcome! Pathfinder seems popular around here lately. ^^ You've prolly already noticed it, but we've got a spiffy dice function, if you feel it'd be useful. :)

And ditto on what Loki said. ^^
autumnrose Topic Starter

Thank you two, I think I will like it here.

And Pathfinder is a good game. The dice function will be super useful, unfortunately the group hasn't answered my emails. I'll just have to bother them again when I see them this week.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus