Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone, I'm new here!

TheClumsyCalamity

Hi! I'm TheClumsyCalamity.

I've been looking for a cool new RP site, (a lot of the sites I've checked out earlier just didn't pan out) and this one just seems different and pretty awesome.

I've been RPing for a lot of years now, on and off. I love fantasy and SciFi based RPs, and sometimes I mash the two together. For the most part I'm up for any type of RP as long as it has an awesome storyline.

I am excited to start RPing here.
Loren

Hallo, welcome to the RP Repository :D The site's great, you'll love it here! :) (And the character creator is just awesome.)

Also, if you're looking for RP -which I guess you are >:D - there are the Looking for Rp Forums and the Find RP widget. The widget has Roleplay "ads" of people who were online in the last few minutes, so it can be quite useful.

By the way, there also are the Help Pages and the Help forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D
Welcome! I don't imagine you'll have much trouble finding RP here. :) And yes, it is pretty awesome; the community is fantastic!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
SeraphicStar

Welcome to the site! :D
TheClumsyCalamity Topic Starter

Everyone seems so nice here, and the creating a character pages are so freaking awesome. Supremely awesome idea.
Loren

Yeah :D And the groups are fantastic, too. Along with the Find Rp Widget. And the templates, the templates are awesome too >:D
Welcome to RPR! I love your icon :) If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone, I'm new here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus