Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Splended day everyone!

Hi there I come from the far away lands of many other rp sites. These sites have been taken over by giant evil demons, and are no longer usable. I have found my way to this land in hopes of finding a place to stay and rp.
Welcome! I can't say that you won't find any evil demons here, but I can say that we've got a very friendly community. ^^

If you need any help figuring out how this site works, there's tons of info in the Help documentation. You can also just ask if you're not sure about anything. :)
8BitHero Topic Starter

Why thank you kind sir, madame, horse??? not sure what your gender but still thank you ^^
XD Female.
Loren

Hallo, fair roleplayer! I welcome thee to The Roleplay Repository, the Syte of ...of... roleplaying. Um. Okay, of great roleplaying. (Psst, it has an awesome character creator >:) and a fantastic comunity. )

Anyway XD.

My name's Loren, and welcome! The place's amazing, you'll love it here! :)
8BitHero Topic Starter

Sweet now I can stop typing like I am some proper person! Yeah I just have been having really bad luck lately finding a good place to rp. I have watched way to many good ideas drop into the pit of unfinished literature due to gms hating on their players and visa versa. I really do like the way you guy's have your systems set up, I love how it feels like your making characters for a game rather then just putting up some random blurb of words as a CS.
Loren

Yes, quite so. Meh, I've been quite lucky with RPs lately, on the other hand. But they all seem to be dying now, apart from one or two -.-

So what's your favourite rp genre? (I'm betting on fantasy >:D )
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly here so I'm sure you'll be making new RP friends in no time! if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Splended day everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus