Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A unlikely change.(1x1)

I can't see. What is going on? Where am I?
These and many more questions ran through the mind of the finally caught science experiment; Kuro Sakuranbo or the Sakuranbo Laboratory. She was a slender girl that was bound down by chains that were connected to a lead ball that was bigger than her in a cage only big enough to fit a large dog in. It looked like just some freaks caging some poor innocent girl but that wasn't it at all. She is created to be the prefect solider, she had the strength, speed, grace, actuary, skill, and intellect to take down a whole army and it was all in a 5'6", 103lbs body that was only aged to 17. Her eyes were blind folded and her bangs were clipped back so that when the blind fold was remove, both her mismatched was removed. "What is going on?! Where am I?! I'll rip you to shreds!" She growled, trying to stand up but the heavy ball just brought her wrists and the rest of her upper body back down.
Jackson Gray (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

"Kuro! quiet down. My name is Jackson Gray. Call me jack. You're the test tube baby of a large corporation called Sakuranbo Laboratory. I'm your caretaker, but I will warn you. Sometimes one person can have more than one hat."

Jack winked at her and continued.

"Your vitals are fine, aside from heart rate. Can't blame you for that one. You seem to be in good health. The question is... oh, wait."

Jack walked up to a tiny hole in the wall. He spat in the hole, and Kuro heard sizzling, probably from a microphone. Jack turned back to her.

"The question is, do you want to stay here? I have a way to get you out of here to another more... humane laboratory. You would be free to walk the grounds except for during experimentation, and we might have need for you to be here. So, what do you say? I can get you there right now if you want."

Jack reached his hand for the girl to take, reaching inside the cage.

"Make your choice. Stay, or leave with me."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A unlikely change.(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus