Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » "Its a pleasure to meet you" he smiles creepily

Puppet Master (played by wolfsujiyama)

"the name is Mr. Bridges, but most just call me Puppet Master." he smiles creepily as he then looks at everyone as he says, "lets see if you have any questions about me please don't be afraid or hesitate to ask." he laughs creepily as he starts to sing in a creepy tone, "build her up with bricks and stone, bricks and stones, bricks and stones, build her up with bricks and stones, my fair lady."
Kim Site Admin

Hi wolfsujiyama!

I like that you are so excited to start RPing! But this is an OOC board -- Public forum RP should go in one of the three IC boards: General Roleplay, Fantasy Roleplay or Sci-fi Roleplay

In the meanwhile, why don't you introduce us to YOU? :) When did you start RPing? How did you find the site? What's your favorite type of RP? What kind of RP partners are you hoping to meet here? :)

EDIT: Oh! I see you've started an OOC introduction thread as well! I'll just lock this one then since it isn't quite appropriate for the intro board. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » "Its a pleasure to meet you" he smiles creepily

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus