Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "What the baby!?" RP idea (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gamers wrote:
Your character's lives are turned upside down when a baby mysteriously shows up at your door step. How will you deal with the responsibility of an infant being thrust into your hands?

I actually had a similar idea for one of my most downtrodden characters a while ago but never thought much more about it till now. I'd love to do this RP with someone, it doesn't matter who or what kind of alignment your character uses. Just know that I am very active and can post multiple times a day but would request someone who could commit to reply at the very least once per day. I'd also prefer it if my partner(s) would be able to write legibly, I dislike having to strain myself over poor grammar and punctuation.

I'm thinking close to modern day (give or take 100 years) in a any type of genre. I can mold my character to fit better with your character(s). PM me or comment below if you are interested.
Kim Site Admin

I'm beyond thrilled that that awesome list of RP prompts Gamer offered up is seeing use. YAAY!
Virus Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I'm beyond thrilled that that awesome list of RP prompts Gamer offered up is seeing use. YAAY!

I am absolutely giddy about all this, everyone I know seems kinda dead or not all there. I hope this great list re-sparks some interest!!! 8D
I love just clicking it to see the different ideas =D
Virus Topic Starter

Yeah they are great.

I'm sorry to ask this but I kind of made this thread for people who were specifically interested in this idea. Can we refrain from further comments not pertaining to showing interest in starting up on this idea? I don't mean to be rude or a stickler but I'd like to keep this thread clear for others who may be interested in it in the same way I am. Sorry!!!
I might be interested. It sounds like an interesting RP idea. I'm curious what kind of ideas you have for it.

I'm active almost every day (unless something happens or I'm busy with something) And when I am on I'm usually on all day. I am pretty meticulous with trying to write well. My mistakes are rare and usually happen when I'm using my phone, which only happens when for some reason I don't have my computer (i.e. I'm at a camp or other event that I couldn't bring my computer to).
Virus Topic Starter

Perfect, what characters are you considering?
For Modern Day, my character Marina might be the most appropriate.

Note: I can age her up.

Note 2: She can be either human or a werewolf depending on the RP, so you can just tell me which you prefer.
Virus Topic Starter

Any others, just in case things may go a different route as more people begin to show interest?
I really don't have adult characters for the most part. But I have Luisa, Jamie or Daniel (Who is under MISC Male Characters). I don't have anyone else suitable for Modern Day at this point, because I'm still in the process of cleaning out unused characters and replacing them.
Virus Topic Starter

I don't think it will matter too much about the time period if I can help it but we'll see. And thank you for showing so much interest in this!!!
Okay. And no problem! I think it'll be fun!
...Alright, I did message ghost, I don't really know what I'm going to do for this but I do believe I will be joining in.

I'll probably use my character Gabriel, or Abelone (she's still a draft). Given the nature of this RP I don't think a computer hacker would work very well c:
Virus Topic Starter

Thanks for the heads up!!!

I'M LOOKING FOR 3 MORE CHARACTERS/PLAYERS!!! DON'T BE SHY!!!
Peter Armiger (played anonymously)

I could use this guy as a supporting character. He's 17 but lives independently. Maybe he lives nearby n wants to help?
Mich (played by WhiteWolf)

I have this character if he works.
Virus Topic Starter

One slot left!!! Who will fill it?
Jadis (played anonymously)

How about this fine gal? Or perhaps her male counterpart Thilga?

They're able to cross dimensions into other worlds, so it'd be funny to throw them into a modern setting and see how they've adjusted to normal life. Especially if they've got a friend who says "OMG! There's a baby on my doorstep! What the heck do we do?!"

(Note; I've not revised their profiles in over a millennium. Forgive me if they're not entirely consistent with them anymore.)
Virus Topic Starter

That's it, I'm closing this go home!!!

As for the rest of you I'll send a mass PM in the near future as i study everyone's characters and create an appropriate RP, till then... Get ready!~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "What the baby!?" RP idea (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus