Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intoductions!

Hello every one! Im new to the site from a friend sharing the page on FB. Though i may be new hear dosnt mean im new to rp, but thats besides the point! I hope this place will be a haven from a lot of what i see on FB a lot of the time. Im tired of people telling me that i have to change my O.C's just so they can be cannon to halo or somthing else really....... But im hopeing to make some good friends on hear just like i have on facebook!

O.C's
~~~~~
ShadowRose Kusari/Essery
Arimis Blackrose
Alexandria
Alice Maine
Well its good to have you join us niece. I will make sure that everyone will make sure to treat you with respect. I don't want to see you get upset. Let me know if I am pushing it XD
Angelfire127 Topic Starter

Specter159 wrote:
Well its good to have you join us niece. I will make sure that everyone will make sure to treat you with respect. I don't want to see you get upset. Let me know if I am pushing it XD
just a little bit
Angelfire127 wrote:
Specter159 wrote:
just a little bit

Okay sorry X3 I am half asleep now. And I am in pain from mowing the lawn.
Yay daughter!

MOM! -glomps lovingly-
I wanna know one thing... how do I add people as family?

go to their oc's bio an on top is says + somthing thats how
Ah okay.
It wont let me XD

whos the one related to shadow?
Anniase aka Anya.
Kim Site Admin

Specter159 wrote:
It wont let me XD

When you say "it won't let me", what do you mean? When you click the button, does nothing happen? Does the window come up, but when you submit you get an error message? Does it simply seem to load forever with no response?

it came threw
Kim wrote:
Specter159 wrote:
It wont let me XD

When you say "it won't let me", what do you mean? When you click the button, does nothing happen? Does the window come up, but when you submit you get an error message? Does it simply seem to load forever with no response?

Every time I click connect, it wont give me a conformation on who I connected with. And I accidentally loaded two of the same photo on my own bio sheet and when I try to delete it, it does nothing.
Angelfire127 wrote:
it came threw

oh o.o

yeah..
Well since it worked. Yay ^^ and thanks for the help Kim! I know you have a lot on your plate as is. And Just a heads up. If you see anyone that comes into this site named Nekita. Shes a bad egg, and would try and make everything her own... It really messed up role plays on facebook when she tries to make things go her way.
Lilum of Elohim (played anonymously)

The family grows the family grows~

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=973&page=2180 <- refugee/family group
Kim Site Admin

Specter159 wrote:
Kim wrote:
Specter159 wrote:
It wont let me XD

Every time I click connect, it wont give me a conformation on who I connected with. And I accidentally loaded two of the same photo on my own bio sheet and when I try to delete it, it does nothing.

I'm going to contact you through PM to talk about it, so we don't clutter up this welcome wagon. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intoductions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus