Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (: ! seeking 1x1 ! :) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I was hoping for a 1 x 1 role play in the inbox hopefully yaoi or yuri as far as romance goes
some info about me
My role playing desires include but are not limited to love story's,epic adventurers,comedy as well as tragedy,anime,sexual,furrys and much much more
note my style of writing is semi-literate meaning I may or may not make a few mistakes here and there as any one might and I care not how many you make as long as I understand what you are saying it does not mater to me if it was correct or not. how ever I do rarely ever wright full paragraphs it for most of the time there is no need in my humble opinion and as many of you may like or even love grate big long posts I re grate to inform you that you will rarely ever see one from me nor will you find me in other role plays full of them.
a Warning I am no stranger to Violence Sexuality and Language if you wish to have or NOT have any of these thing in are game you need only ask

I have far more characters then are on display at the website so if you don't like any of the ones you see you need only to tell me what kind of character your looking for and I'll see what i have

I look forward to speaking with you :)
I'd love to roleplay with you! I've only rped once so far so I'm by no means experienced, but I swear I'll do my best if you give me a chance.
I only have one character on this site, so far, and he's male, so it's either yaoi or straight. The characters I think he might be paired with are Dr.Wulfhousen, Jack or Rose Whitehall. Preferebly Dr.Wulfhousen, since judging by what I've found out about his character so far he seems to go really well with my characters backstory.
In my last rp I prefered to write in paragraphs, but as I've already said. I'm new to this, so I might do a little experimenting and try writing less if that's what you prefer. ☻v☻

Link to my character; http://www.rprepository.com/c/Reven
LordFantastic Topic Starter

please Pm me and thank you :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (: ! seeking 1x1 ! :) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus