Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earth is down.

Dirk Gorgu (played by Zuzak_Aligor)

The year is 2019. Two years ago Earth was attacked by an alien race known as the. Hindonians. They are lizard humanoids that stand very tall and have advance weaponry.60% of the human race are slaves, 10% are dead, and 30% are fighting for freedom. Ammo is limited and so is food. Soon the human race will be eliminated act quickly and wisely before your race dies.
Dirk Gorgu (played by Zuzak_Aligor) Topic Starter

Dirk went outside of the garage. A man walked up to him "What will we do sir?" the man asked. Dirk kept walking. The man started walking with him. "Sir," he said " the Hindonians took down squad 3...if we don't act quickly we'l.." Dirk stopped and put his hand up to interrupt the man. "We will send out squad 4 then," Dirk said. Dirk then proceeded to walk while the man stood there in silence. The man walked into the garage. The rebellion's moral was going down...and dirk knew it. He just needed more time and better men. Dirk walked up a hill and sat down. To think what i=his next move will be.
Ritt Fenzo (played by Batgeek)

Inside a small spaceship in outer space was an alien named Ritt Fenzo who came from the planet Turba, he was an explorer and was about to investigate planet Earth to report back to his home planet until he had a transmission.Fenzo answered the call."Yes Commander?" Fenzo said in his planet's language.A small hologram of the Commander appeared, he was wearing armour."Fenzo, some of the Turbans have told me that the Hindonians have attacked planet Earth so we need you to abort your mission and return back to Turba".Fenzo looked confused, "Commander, i do not understand, should we not help the Earthlings?".But before the Commander could reply. Fenzo's ship started to shake, the hologram of the Commander disappeared and Fenzo fell out of his chair.The ship stated to malfunction and that was when Fenzo realised that his ship was being attacked by Hindonian ships.They kept shooting at Fenzo's ship until his ship started hurdling towards Earth to a hill.

Dirk looked up to see a ship hurdling towards him. He quickly got up and ran down the hill as fast as he could. Before he could ever look back at the hill he heard a loud crash come from behind him. What he saw was a small beat up spaceship and no more hill. He looked back at the base ( the garage )to see men come out with their rifles ready. "What is happening?" One of them asked. "Are we being attacked?" Another one asked. Dirk turned back to the spaceship. He was confused. It wasn't a Hindonian spaceship. It was something else. "I need two volunteers," Dirk said. "Who will it be?" The men just stood there. Looking at Dirk confused. "Well?" Dirk asked. "Who is man enough to come with me to see this ship?" Two men finally came out of the crowd. "We will sir." They said at the same time. "Good," Dirk said. Dirk grabbed out his two pistols from his pocket. "Lets go." He said as he started towards the ship. Dirk went in the ship first. He looked everywhere to find evidence. The last room he looked in was the piloting area. He went inside to find a knocked out alien. He quickly pointed his pistols at it. The alien wasn't moving. Dirk moved slowly towards the alien. He turned the chair slowly with one pistol pointed at him. "Its not a Hindonian." Dirk said. The men walked towards the alien. "Then what is it?" one of them asked. "i don't know," Dirk responded. "You two, grab this alien and take him back to base. He is still alive and he could be a good member to have against the Hindonians." The Two men looked at him like he was crazy. Dirk looked back at them. "I said take this alien back." Dirk said "NOW!" The two sighed and grabbed the alien to bring it back to the base. They laid the alien down on a table to get him rest. "What are you?" Dirk whispered. Dirk then walked away.

Fenzo woke up, he was on a table, he looked around and saw that he was in some sort of base.He was in pain so he couldn't get up.Curse those Hindonians, he thought, once i contact my home planet, i will order a fleet to destory them.He tried getting up onto his feet when a couple of humans started aiming guns at him, he held up his hands.

Dirk went into the room where the alien was to see that men were aiming at the alien. The alien didn't hurt anyone, Dirk thought, he must be good. "Put your guns down," Dirk ordered. The men put their guns down. The alien then put his hands down. Dirk went up to the alien. He grabbed a chair to sit down on. "Sit down," dirk said. The alien just stood up. "Okay, if thats what you want." Dirk took his pistols out and put them on the floor next to him. "Im not bad okay?" Dirk said. "Im friendly...now, who are you." Dirk leaned back to wait for an answer.

Fenzo cleared voiced and spoke in his clearest Earth impersonation."My name is Ritt Fenzo Soldier 6679 of Troop 165 of the Turban Military, i come from the planet Turba, a great and successful planet with possibly the greatest technology in the universe.I collect resources from other plantes so i give them back to the scientists back on my home planet, I was having a conversation with my Commander until my ship was shot down by the Hindonians.Since you saved my life, i am now in your debt, Earthling."He knelt down to Dirk. "And you are?"

Dirk got up. "Dirk," he said. "Dirk Gorgu. I'm the leader of this section against the Hindonians. We've lost many men and since you have the most advance technology in the Universe, and your willing to help...i think i have a mission already." Dirk picked up his guns and put them in his pockets ( since he didn't carry a gun holder). Dirk looked down at the Ritt. " You can get up Ritt," Dirk said. "You'll be leading my men on a mission. I need you to go in the city and collect some people for this section. Even if its children, we need anyone we can get our hands on. Understood?" Dirk put his hand on Ritt's shoulder.

"Yes, sir." replied Fenzo.He picked out 9 men to come with him to the city.Fenzo pulled out his Turban assault rifle from his back and they headed out.The ten of them were being cautious about their surroundings in case any Hindonians were about.Fenzo could hear that his group were talking about him.He turned round to face them."I know you do not trust me because you think i am one of them but that is least what matters right now, what really matters is finding human survivors and bringing them to safety" he stated and he turned round to see far in the distance, a Hindonian base.Fenzo made a stop sign with his hand to his group and he moved forward, he hid behind a dumpster and peeked to see Hindonian whipping humans in chains and pushing and ordering them around in their language.He went back to his group."So what's the plan, alien? Go in guns blazin'?" a man suggested."No, we will all be killed in seconds, i suggest you all return back to base for backup, i'll stay here and see if i can gather intel."what?!" another man complained "JUST DO IT!" Fenzo demanded and the men retreated muttering under their voices.Fenzo crouched and hid behind the dumpster again.

Dirk stood at the table with a map next to one of his commanders. The commander looked at dirk. "Sir," he said, "I think we should move squad five out in the west for more support on squad 6." Dirk looked back at the commander. "No," dirk said, "Too risky." Dirk looked back at the map and the commander did too. Just as they did the base doors opened up to revel 9 men breathing and sweating. Dirk looked at them. "What are you doing here?" he asked. One of the men stepped towards Dirk. "Riff found a Hindonian base...we need reinforcements." Dirk looked at the soldier. Then at the commander. "Commander, your in charge until i get back. Got it?" dirk asked. "Yes sir." the commander responded. Dirk got his armor on. Alright men lets head out. He got 12 men together and headed towards Riff. Not long after they left they found Riff. Dirk hid so the Hindonians wouldn't see them. Dirk looked at Riff. "So got a plan Riff? Cause i kinda don't" Dirk whispered.

(its Ritt, not Riff but never mind)
"Well there is a couple of options Sir." said Fenzo "We disguise you and all of your men as slaves and then you take them out from the inside.Or we do it stealthily by taking them out one at a time or we do as one of your soldiers suggested earilier "Guns Blazin', so what will it be, sir?"

( sorry XD won't happen again )

"Well," dirk said "I dont think we will be able to get our guns inside. Hmmmm. Oh i know!" Dirk took out his pistols and gave it to one of his men. "I'll take 6 men inside as slaves and you take the other 6 and blast the Hindonians to pieces." Dirk ordered his six men to give their guns to the other 6. "After you save us Ritt, youll give us our guns back and we'll save these poor people from this Hindonians scums. What do you think?
Genesis (played by ParadoxicalPhoen)

Genesis flinched as the electric whip slashed her back again. Her wrists and ankles were bound together in chains as she was pushed along beside what seemed like hundreds of captive humans. She made no effort to struggle, as that would only provoke the lizard-people more, and earn her another lashing from that awful whip. Her sister was shuffling along behind her, and Genesis could tell she was crying. The young pyrokinetic had tried to melt the handcuffs, and the lizard-people had only kicked her and shocked her multiple times with the whip.
Genesis thought she saw movement behind a dumpster. She turned her head, desperate for any signs of human help, and received a crushing blow from the butt of a Lizard-person's whip. She cried out in pain, but held her throbbing head high. She had a plan, and she had to stick to it. No distractions.

Suddenly, there was a sound of chains clattering against the ground. Her sister had rose into the air, staying aloft by firing rapid bolts of fire from her palms. She incinerated some Lizard-people and even managed to break a few chains. Genesis grinned and shook her now-free arms and legs out, directing the freed captives to run. There was a bolt of electricity from a Lizard gun, and her sister screamed and tumbled to the ground.
"Phoenix! No!" Genesis screamed.
"Run..." the younger girl called back feebly. Genesis ran towards the Dumpster, where she saw an oddly tall, otherworldly-looking humanoid. She didn't know whether or not to trust it; but it was her only chance to save Phoenix.
"My sister, the lizards took her," she said, scared. Turning her head, she saw her being kicked harshly along the ground. "No!" She ran as fast as she could to her, reaching out her hand. Phoenix grabbed it and Genesis pulled her out, picking her up and limping back. Electric beams were starting to fire behind them.

"Fine with me, sir" Fenzo said, giving a little nod.Dirk and his men went out into the open and put up their hands where they were spotted by a Hindonian soldier, just as planned, the Hindonians grabbed Dirk and his men and chained them, they started pushing them to work.Fenzo then mouthed words to his men "1,2,3".They all came out of their hiding spot and started shooting.The human slaves started screaming but Dirk's men reassured them that they were rescuing them.Fenzo and his men handed Dirk's group their guns and they all started their assault but the Hindonians started fighting back with their own guns.So far, two of the men had died and the others were shot but still standing.Fenzo grabbed a Hindonian soldier by putting his arm around its neck and pulled out a knife, he then slit its throat and pushed the corpse to another soldier.

Dirk saw two girls running away from the Hindonians. He was quick in action and grabbed his two pistols back. He ran towards the girls to save them. But just before he got there he got shot in the shoulder. "Damn!" Dirk yelled. He still ran towards the girls. He got to them. "What are you doing? Get to cover," He said. After he said that he ran towards the Hindonians. He started firing and killed a few but then a Hindonian punched him and knocked him out.

(Sorry i left you out Phoenix, you post when i was still posting.)

"SIR!" yelled Fenzo,snapping a Hindonian's neck.He turned to the men,still shooting."Forget the Hindonians,save the rest of the humans,grab Dirk and retreat!".The men did as Fenzo asked, 2 of them put Dirk's arms around their shoulders and retreated, the other men rallied the rest of the humans, including the two girls and followed them.Fenzo threw a flash grenade at the Hindonians and escaped with them.Once they all returned back to base, Dirk was placed into immediate care whilst the rescued humans were being freed from their chains given guns.Fenzo was at his crash site inside the ship, he knew he needed a way to contact his home planet to tell them that he was okay and that he needed backup.
Phoenix (played by ParadoxicalPhoen)

((It's ok :) ))

"Uggghhh... wha' happened?" Phoenix asked hoarsely, opening her eyes. Genesis was standing over her. "Shh, you'll be okay. A Lizard shot you a couple times," she replied.
"A couple times?"
"Not including the whips."
Phoenix slowly sat up. She was on a hard, cold floor, laying down on a well-used blanket. There were other people too, and the room smelled of blood and antiseptic. The memories came flooding back.
"Jenny?" Phoenix asked.
Genesis turned around. "Yeah?"
"How long have I been unconscious?"
"No clue; I haven't checked the time recently. Long enough, I'd say."
Phoenix got to her feet, feeling like every bone in her body was broken. She looked around at the injured survivors, recognizing the man who had saved them earlier. She looked at Jenny, who was examining a gun on a table. She turned to the man.
"Thank you," she said, unable to tell if he was unconscious or not. "For saving our lives."

( Insides dirks head while he is knocked out )

Dirk walks around white until he approaches a house. "That house he says," he said "that's my house. He walked towards it. The door opened and his parents appear. They start running. Dirk tries to move but he can't. A Hindonian appeared behind the parents and shot them both. "NO!" yelled dirk. The Hindonian then walked away and everything is white again. "Where am i.."

(

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earth is down.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus