Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp in the future, plot inside. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Allison Kline (played by Victoriantruth)

he year 2116. Feminists have taken over, women who blame men for everything that went wrong and punish them by taking any rights they ever had to fight for. Like equal pay, gender equality and the right to vote.
thousand of families hid underground, thousands of men and their families are locked up for fighting back. But men wouldn't be men if they didn't had a back up plan.

The PAFF- People Against Fake Feminists- are a feared terror group. Being led by the Captain,they fight to give men a fair chance, break them out and give them a place to stay. Known for their sabotage and protest against Ms Coupier, they are a force to be reckoned with.

OOC: This plot is taken from a book I'm writing. I kinda know how the beginning plays out and got stuck with whats supposed to happen next. So I'd love it if we could do the beginning I already written down and then continue from there. Any extra information you just need to ask.
Ammmh... Im very very new (I haven't even roleplayed before) but your history seems very interesting!
Eeeh... so are you looking for people to roleplay with, right? For the beggining of the book...
Sorry Im too awkward hehehe (•˘︿ ˘•)
Take care!
Allison Kline (played by Victoriantruth) Topic Starter

Hi! Yes I am looking for people to RP. From the moment we get some more people join we'll start. Good? And you're not awkward at all.. :)
I'm in :) Sounds fun!
What parts do you need for the characters to fill?

I need Ro(can have a different name, he is just called that in my book) He bumps into Alli at a cafe or something. He is also part of PAFF. We need the Captain, her father. Which she meets after Ro and some other guys break her out of the prison. Which she got send to after Ms.Coupier finds out that she is talking to men and people from PAFF. We Also need Ms.Coupier, the man-hating feminist who started all of this. And we need Allisons mom but I can play her since she doesn't come in the story often, only in the scene where Allison gets arrested, her mom can't do anything because 1. if she does she might get arrested herself.2. She knows that the Captain is still alive and that he is the leader of PAFF. So she knows that he will get her out. Those are the rolls I need. I will write out what happens in the book later. There are only three scenes since I haven't gotten that far yet.

Scene 1: Ro and Alli bump into each other, they get to talking about the current situation and the fact that he is part of the PAFF, something that has always been a myth because Ms. Coupier covered as much as she could up.
Scene 2: Allison gets arrested and they send her to Castle 1 (A prison for all people who helped or hid men and their families.) Then Ro breaks her out and takes her to the underground safety house.
Scene 3: She meets her father and finds out that they all count on her to fix this Revolution but not alone ofcourse.

I suggest we keep scene one and two as short as possible, the sooner we get to scene 3 the sooner everyone can join in.
1. Ro(love interest of Ally)
2. The captain (Father of Ally)
3. Ms. Coupier (man hating feminist)
4. Ally's mom (Ill play her since she is isn't pressent that often)
5. The other character you guys can fill in as you please.
Sounds interesting. I could take up a remade role, yet I'm more inclined to using my character. Zell would be such a controversy in this universe, lol. ^_^

Yeah sure! As soo as all the rolls that I need are filled we will get started!

So is anyone here going to play one of the already excisting rolls? I dont mind if you play two people. I'll probably play two people too.
I could fill the man hating feminist :)

Okay! AWESOME!

I'm going to play the Captain. I have some ideas for him... So the only role that needs filling now is the love interest RO (can have a different name.) And then we can finally begin.
Im sorry, in this moment, I don't think I can do much for this history ;c (I will be a delay since Im not native english, it would take so much time to write this)
Again, Im very sorry, hope things go well for you ^^

okay. Its fine.. :) Thanks anyway!

So who here is joining now? If you are tell me if you are filling one of the characters (next to being a character of your own or not).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp in the future, plot inside. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus