Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to kill a mage! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greetings everyone of the wonderful world of Role play. I am looking to make a multi person thread for my first time and I have a plan that I've made a recently with a friend of mine. After some though, I decided to make the idea of having more than two people to join the story. Let me explain and give some detail so no one is left in the fields.

The story will be non-cannon, due to the main characters of my story don't actually die, but what will happen will be put seriously.

The main character of THIS passage is a blood thirsty warrior named, Jakara Izuma who was removed from his home by a wizard. He has beem seeking vengance since the moment he found out his name. If you are interested in finding out the name then maybe you could stay and chat a while.

The story starts in Dallas, Texas in North America and progresses about half way around the planet. The main area, as guessed, is Earth. It is set in modern times, but that does not mean that the character has to be nodern, neither one of the two characters are modern. The type of RP will mainly be fantasy, but the idea of science and sci-fi will mainly depend of the tech of modern era, if you have anything involved in the idea of sci-fi, I will not disregard it.

I am not too sure of the term in which the RP will be in is unknown, but that is why it is in discusion.

Please respond if you are interested.
PANGAEA

In addition, there will be an organization labeled the AI whose goal is to terminate each and every magic user, so if you happen to join as a magic user you risk being terminated. Of course it doesn't mean you'll die if you are, not unless you want to, but just be aware.
I'm very interested in this! Could you explain more how the scifi aspect mixes with the fantasy? Is it an alternate present with magic (similar to how X-Men uses an alternate present with mutants)? Does this mean combat is mostly firefights?
I have a couple of characters in mind. I guess as we get closer to the actual RP I move to making a final decision. Till then I'll keep an eye on this thread.

If it is cool with you I could even suggest a cool mage to act as the main antagonist.
Sasuki_Akane Topic Starter

The idea I have for the story, Mr. Gamers, is mainly the aspect of a tweaked modern day I don't mean having everything be all Star Trek-y or making things like star wars, but just having a main and general point where modern tech is advanced a bit and is used to make the world more efficient. I don't really have big plans for the whole idea, mainly because this plan spawned maybe three days a go. But as of now I like the idea of experimenting and seeing how it goes. So in a way, the X-Men idea is accepted. But that is not defining that all fights will be firefights.

And for you, Mr.Ghost, I have a main protagonist and a main antagonist, but I don't think this antagonist will be very well prepared for the idea of his enemy being teamed up with the high level organization of mage hunters. I will be happy to take any people wanting to join the "bad" side. I do hope that the mage has a good form of combat for the other people fighting.

The way the I precive magic is anything that can be created from an element that the magic user can control. My "antagonist" uses magic in the form of having a wonderful range and being very well formed in close and mid range fighting. So Firefights may be accessable, but it will end quite quickly, to continue your question, Mr. Gamer
Hmm, the mage I had in mind doesn't work with others very well, even if there are on the same side. And I don't have any other characters that would work well with or for a mage. I may sit this one out...

Fine by me, this was originally a plan made for two, so if no one picks up interest and it is turned down as a group thing, then I will not be bothered. Thank you for coming by and checking out the idea.
Is it humans only in this RP? I have both, just narrowing down the selection.

Anything in my view is good to use. Jakara is an Orc and Sasuki, the Mage in question, is not human, but humanoid. I don't dislike the idea of having non-human specific races, so if you have anything in mind, run it by me and I'll let you know what I think.
I'm interested to.

Now, depsite I have everyone here and rallied up, I hope that Indon't turn you off by saying that I do not want shrot replies for these things. I want a least a paragreaph, it would be borning and would pretty much leave the person to not even be there is they were to do one or two actions without any beef to them.
is there room for more people?

Certainly, I am just waiting to see who joins and what will go one for now. I will give a whole week of waiting before I quit the idea of people joining.
I would like to join .. . as a mage hopefully

Good! I was hoping to have more people join the mage idea. Now, I'm sure you know that the main antagonist is taken, but a teammate and magic user to side with him as well. I am more than happy to hear of the plans and if you want to discuss, please let me know.
I'd be fine with being an antagonist mage

or a protagonist mage

I would go for the antagonist side if you are going to be a mage. If you are protagonist and a mage at te same time, you's be joining a guy who hates magic, a mage headhunter and an organization mainly working to cut the throats of all magic users. Perhaps the idea of joining the Antagonists would be better.
then I will be an Antagonists

Ah, good then. Talk to me personally if you have characters use, talk to me and I will see how well it goes. Thank you all for talking to me and checking out my idea, I appreciate.
I was thinking of using this one?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to kill a mage! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus