Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Senthyril

Hi. I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, with the shameless ulterior motive of trying to rustle up some RP.

I'm Senthyril, Sen for short if you want, and I'm new to the site. I'm a long time avid RPer and writer, but most of my experience comes from RPing in MMO settings. I used to RP on forums but its been a long time since I've done anything like that, so here I am, trying to do something new. Or well, old I guess, but... new...

Anyway.

I'm still learning to navigate the site, but I wanted to drop in and post my rambling introduction and maybe find some interesting people to RP with. I'm a paragraph RPer by nature, something that hasn't always worked so well in the MMO settings I've been used to, but I'm hopeful that I'll be in good company here. :) I have a strong love for fantasy RP settings though I am open to jumping into anything really.

Anyway, I'm not the best at introductions so I'll keep it short. If anyone's interested I have a profile up for one character who is currently in need of either a home, or people to interact with, and I'd love to hear from anyone. :)
Welcome to RPR! :) Are there any questions I can answer for you about navigating the site? Everyone here is super friendly and always happy to help out! I love your icon, and your character Jaleth looks pretty cool! I like the way you have his profile set up. If you're looking for a specific setting for him, you might want to try posting on the Looking for RP forum, or even just looking there to see if anything strikes your interest :)
Welcome, and ditto on what Loki said (except in that I know nothing of what your avatar is from ^^; ).
Hello, welcome to this website.
I'm new also. (;
Welcome to you too then, Chow Mein. :)
nyan pancake (played by nyanit)

ok im new too and i dont know howto get started and stuff

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus