Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just another Intro. Yeah.

Hello! I'm oOoRemedyoOo, but I usually go by just Remedy. I am pretty new to RP Repository, but super pumped to start roleplaying. I am usually always a very nice person, unless you get on my bad side, of course. But either than that I rarely get angry. I would love to check out role plays here, so suggest some here based on my characters.

I have a cousin, here, his username is Epic_the_King. He introduced me here, so check his profile out!
Hey, cousin! Nice to see you here! I hope that everyone here sees you here, and introduce some role plays to you!
Hullo! You mention being new to RPR, but I can't quite tell if you were also saying that you're new to RPing in general. ^^; Either way, you might find the Getting Started guide pretty useful. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We've got a pretty friendly community. ^_^
Welcome to RPR! This board is used primarily for introducing yourself oocly to the community so I'm not sure you'll get many bites on your offer of RP. Have you tried browsing the Looking for RP forum? You can make your own post of what you're interested in or see if someone has posted something that you'd like to join! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just another Intro. Yeah.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus