Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Im new ?

Kayo

I'm just curious on how this site works in general ? A few tips would be greatly obliged.

It would be great to meet new people who i can talk and roleplay with ! Im so glad i found this website !
Hello Kayo! I'm also new:)
Welcome! I recommend checking out the Getting Started guide (actual, there's a lot of great info in all the Help documentation, and the entries are nice and brief for easy reading). And if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Kayo Topic Starter

Thank you for your help. I' getting a bit more used to the website already ~
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here. The getting started guide is a fantastic place to start, and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask! We're a super friendly community here and always happy to help out our new members :D
Kayo Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here. The getting started guide is a fantastic place to start, and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask! We're a super friendly community here and always happy to help out our new members :D

Thank you for the help :3 I already am more used to it and finding my way around. Definitely getting more comfortable in the nice community to.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Im new ?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus