Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A few ideas (skype preferred) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!

I Have quite a few RP ideas. Here are two in particular that I prefer (though I encourage hitting me up even if you don't like either of these ideas since I will have more we can talk about)

Anyway, on to a couple ideas!

RP 1: Castle RP:

Isn't it strange how protagonists of games and heroes can do some morally questionable things and get away with it? Heck, Mario's killed newborns for chrissake! But hey... if that's the kinda thing a 'protagonist' can get away with... no reason not to cash in, right? I'm looking for someone interested in playing a wide variety of quote, un-quote, 'enemies' who will be beaten, humiliated, and generally treated to a VERY BAD DAY until they go POOF into smoke! I have over 65 fandoms which we can pull enemies from, as well as creating OCs of various ferals and anthros and things. PM if interested. I want to beat up adorable young things, get 'em squealin' for their mommy! Then put 'em down! TIme to BEAT SOME BRATS! Again, PM if interested. I'd love to hear from you! C'mon! Join me, and let's teach some little brats some lessons!

So basically an abuse-centric RP with video game/cartoon themes. Things going poof, getting defeated in semi-comedic, unrealistic ways, leaving items and coins and things behind, etc ]

What I'd like to do is have a 'dungeon crawl' style RP. I would enter a castle, and each room would have an 'enemy' that needs to be defeated (which doesn't necessarily mean hostile. We'd see all sorts of personalities, from feisty and hostile to cute and innocent) and they would be beaten, humiliated, generally abused, until they poof in a cloud of smoke like enemies in zelda, mario, etc, at which point they'd leave the key to the next room. New enemy each room, questing for an item at the top. I'd like to just play myself, self-insert, and have you play the enemies. )

RP 2: Mansion RP (otherwise known as laid back awesome massive crossover clusterfrack!)

I started RPing about 6 years ago, and one of the first things I did was to make a hub area where all of my chars stay, which also stood for something I believe in ideologically and makes for some emotional impact and things - a mansion, built into the middle of a forest. A pokemon who had received a lot of money after stopping a war from happening decided he would do it. Any kind of creatures, or people are allowed. It was a symbol of pokemon/human equality and unity, though it's main use was A: to provide a home to wounded pokemon who need a place to recover, without being susceptible to the dangers of the surrounding forest, B: to grant safe haven to those who are for one reason or another unfairly hated and in danger (ex: a pokemon who isn't the right color, so for whatever reason the rest of their species wants them dead) and C: a place where criminals who vow to turn over a new leaf can come, to flee from their 'just deserts' The umbreon who had the place erected believes strongly in second chances and wanted this to be that, for anyone that needed one.

I give all that long-winded explaination to say this - I have a mew character who lives there, and is actually an ex-resident of a different dimension. She has the ability to hop between dimensions, and to open portals to whichever ones she wants.

Using this, we could easily jump to any canon universe we want. We can have a variety of plots in a variety of canons. If we particularly like certain characters, we can bring them back through, as well, where they would take up residence in the mansion, thus creating an ever-growing community and 'family' as we bring in more characters (NOTE: just because we may have a ton of characters, doesn't mean you need to worry about 'OH MY GOD I CAN'T PLAY ALL THESE CHARACTERS' because we generally won't use more than 2-4 maybe at any given time ]

if you like either of these RPs, or just like the idea of RPing fandoms, talk to me. I have a giant list and we can probably work something out.

MSN: dontacceptthis@hotmail.com
Skype: trueliesaa (search that in the skype name box, it'll come up as 'Captain Save-A-Ho' that's me!
I'd certainly be interested in some more RPs. Dunno about the ones you listed there but I'm willing to talk some shtuffs out.
trueliesaa Topic Starter

feel free to add on skype if you have it and we can discuss further :)
Alright
Sounds violently awsome
trueliesaa Topic Starter

Well Kaid, my skype is listed in the RP description, so add if you feel like :)
trueliesaa Topic Starter

Looks like not many people showing interest...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A few ideas (skype preferred) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus