Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Oh Mah Gawds You Guys (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So some friends and I made a new group for people who want to play anthropomorphic personifications, or gods, goddesses and all that neat jazz in a modern setting. Some members would be awesome! Some on going plots and planning would also be awesome! In fact, just awesome and friendly people would be the most awesome thing overall.

What do you say? Would anyone like to join?
Gods Spotting
I might like to join an RP like this may I ask what kind of posting this role play would have
I only ask because I do like big mutably paragraph posts
Kahmical Topic Starter

We're paragraph posters. I think all of use post small 3-5 paragraphs depending on the situation with little fluff but no purple prose. We're pretty flexible. Personally I prefer to get posts that give me something to work with but that doesn't necessarily mean post pages and pages of minute details. As long as it moves things forward or serves a purpose and is something you are comfortable doing.
Kahmical Topic Starter

Kahmical wrote:
We're paragraph posters. I think all of use post small 3-5 paragraphs depending on the situation with little fluff but no purple prose. We're pretty flexible. Personally I prefer to get posts that give me something to work with but that doesn't necessarily mean post pages and pages of minute details. As long as it moves things forward or serves a purpose and is something you are comfortable doing.
Kahmical Topic Starter

God dammit i meant to edit that because I saw a typo and some emphasis. Can I get a mod to delete some things?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Oh Mah Gawds You Guys (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus