Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Four Horsemen

Tolora Topic Starter

You can still join ^^ you just wouldn't be able to play as one of the horsemen. There are several different types of characters that could be played. There could be a "hero" who tries to rise up and oppose the horsemen to prevent the apocalypse from happening. Family and friends are also available, though not especially needed since their actions can be controlled by others in the RP. If anyone wants to do a really interesting twist, they could play as one of the horses. Each horse has it's own personality and they basically teach these "chosen ones" what to do, since they were there when the original horsemen made the pact and they would know a lot more about their abilities.
Oh, I like the idea of trying to be the hero, even if my character doesn't have cool apocalyptic powers. I can't get an image of a crazy cult that has gone way to far trying to prevent the end of days out of my head.
Tolora Topic Starter

Awesome :) I think we'll start tomorrow, after I'm done with school. That should give you enough time to create a character, and if you haven't by then don't stress out about it too much. The need of a hero wouldn't really make itself known until the Horsemen revealed themselves.
Tolora Topic Starter

Sorry guys! I was a lot more busy than I thought I'd be. ^^; I did manage to start the forum topic today though, right here.
Fiona (played anonymously)

I made a character! I'm gonna fill in the bio and description in a bit... I was planning on making Finn here a collage student as well... Need a roommate?
Zack (played by Ricochett)

My character is made, I just need to tweak him
Tolora Topic Starter

@Quintessence Sure ^^

I've just filled out the basics for my character and I'll flesh out the rest as I play her.
Fiona (played anonymously)

I've got her backstory planned out, but not enough energy to write it right now. Does it matter to you what order we post in?
Tolora Topic Starter

Not really, but try not to leave anyone behind. If it becomes a problem then I'll set up an order.
K, sounds good. I'll try to post tonight, but I'm really tired.

Ill make my post today before I go to work, and edit my character too.

Do we Know each other already or do we meet up when we discover our destiny?
Sorry. Life got a little crazy and I couldn't post until now. Where are Death and Famine, though?

I have no idea :/
StormRider912

I'm here! Im death btw, i has been watching and waiting vfor my chgahce to stri- I mean post.. .he he...he...he?
Tolora Topic Starter

Sorry guys, I got pretty busy over the weekend ^^; I'll just wait til Famine posts so everybody has a chance to post in the beginning.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Four Horsemen

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus