Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A revolution like never before (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Allison Kline (played by Victoriantruth)

The year 2116. Feminists have taken over, women who blame men for everything that went wrong and punish them by taking any rights they ever had to fight for. Like equal pay, gender equality and the right to vote.
thousand of families hid underground, thousands of men and their families are locked up for fighting back. But men wouldn't be men if they didn't had a back up plan.

The PAFF- People Against Fake Feminists- are a feared terror group. Being led by the Captain,they fight to give men a fair chance, break them out and give them a place to stay. Known for their sabotage and protest against Ms Coupier, they are a force to be reckoned with.

OOC: This plot is taken from a book I'm writing. I kinda know how the beginning plays out and got stuck with whats supposed to happen next. So I'd love it if we could do the beginning I already written down and then continue from there. Any extra information you just need to ask.

scene 1: Ro and Alli bump into each other, they get to talking about the current situation and the fact that he is part of the PAFF, something that has always been a myth because Ms. Coupier covered as much as she could up.
Scene 2: Allison gets arrested and they send her to Castle 1 (A prison for all people who helped or hid men and their families.) Then Ro breaks her out and takes her to the underground safety house.
Scene 3: She meets her father and finds out that they all count on her to fix this Revolution but not alone ofcourse.

I suggest we keep scene one and two as short as possible, the sooner we get to scene 3 the sooner everyone can join in.
1. Ro(love interest of Ally)
2. The captain (Father of Ally)
3. Ms. Coupier (man hating feminist)
4. Ally's mom (Ill play her since she is isn't pressent that often)
5. The other character you guys can fill in as you please.
Liam Stonehart (played anonymously)

This is very interesting, but you keep mentioning Ro, is there another person already playing?
Allison Kline (played by Victoriantruth) Topic Starter

No that is just what he is called in my book. But you can totally give him a different name..

Sounds good! Would you mind if I joined? I'm genuinely intrigued by the concept.

No I would love for you to join! I have been looking for people to Rp this with for a couple of weeks now so. :) If we can only find more people to join that would be awesome. Unless you know anyone who might want to join?

I'm not accustomed to many people on this site, so it would be mildly difficult to get the attention of some role players. Although, you might want to try the role player InsaneShadow, an extremely talented writer and always brings fun to the forum!

I know inshaneshadow, I have her on skype. Thanks, I hope we can start soon!

I know someone who also know has her on Skype! So, I'm ready when she is I guess!

Oh okay.. But we need a lot more people then just us. But as soon as all the roles that I need, are filled I'll let you know. Okay?

What role would you fill? Or are you gonna be a different character then there is written here?

Unless you have someone else in mind, I was possibly thinking taking the role of Ro.

Sure sounds good! I'm asking her right now if she wants to join..

Yay! Sounds good to me!
Might this character be an interesting addition?

Also, have you seen the movie "America 3000?"

He is a bit too "the world is ending" :p. He is awesome though but wouldn't fit in the story since there is no bommings happening and stuff. The revolution is towards men. You get what I mean?

No I havent seen that movie. About what is it?
Sure, sure, but his backstory is frequently changed and it can be made so that his unfortunate face was and insanity was caused by other circumstances in order to fit this particular story.

It's literally about this xD in year like... 2980 something? After a war that pretty much wiped out civilization, humans have gone back to a tribal way of living. Women have become the dominant species and most men are subservient slaves. It's a pretty funny movie x3
Johnathan (played anonymously)

May I join as a PAFF member?

Sure if you can make him fit the story sure. He can be also a member of PAFF.

And yes you can join aswel as a member of PAFF. We just need some more people to join and fill the roles and then we are set!

Also we might find enough people this time! WHOEHOEW! :D I have a ro and madam coupier. I'll probably play the mome myself. So now we only need the captain.. If anyone is up to it? I don't think I'm gonna keep him long though. I'm thinking of killing him of to give Ally some kind of angry fase. But we can see how it goes.
Actually, Doc probably isn't about to become a member of any organization he hasn't founded xD He kills anyone/everyone who gets in his way, regardless of allegiance.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A revolution like never before (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus